I'm looking for a good blue's lesson from start to finish, I have an understanding of the 12 bar blues and understand a blues scale pattern, is there a website that you found really helpful with blue's guitar?
i'm not sure there's a "finish" to learning the blues. blues isn't about technique, and there's about a million different kinds of blues out there.

if you have the 12 bar blues down, and the basic scales down, just listen to/watch a lot of blues guitarists, pick up a few licks here and there, and just jam along with it. actually playing it (even if you're not any good right now) will help you more than learning "proper" ways of playing it. everyone seems to have their own ways.
Quote by amicone18
I'm looking for a good blue's lesson from start to finish, I have an understanding of the 12 bar blues and understand a blues scale pattern, is there a website that you found really helpful with blue's guitar?

http://www.jazzguitar.be/blues_guitar.html

there are alot of good tips and links on this site...this may fill in alot of the missing pieces...

play well

wolf
if you know how 12 bar blues works and the blues scale, then just spend a lot of time improvising over backing tracks, playing along with songs, studying videos of blues players you like, etc.
Quote by sandyman323
i'm not sure there's a "finish" to learning the blues. blues isn't about technique, and there's about a million different kinds of blues out there.

if you have the 12 bar blues down, and the basic scales down, just listen to/watch a lot of blues guitarists, pick up a few licks here and there, and just jam along with it. actually playing it (even if you're not any good right now) will help you more than learning "proper" ways of playing it. everyone seems to have their own ways.

some musician's to listen to (imho): Stevie Ray Vaughan, BB King, Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy...then if you go onto last.fm, they'll take you to a whole bunch of other musicians like those guys.