prick status has been achieved sir
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
I haven't even seen the video yet, but rock freak you are a massive piece of trash, grow up. Idk why a certain amount of people on these forums think its cool to report and whine about stupid things. "Oh noes, this thread would have been more appropriate in one of the 50 other threads"
as you may be confused you've been reported because there is a thread for funny youtube vids.

Edit: ^ there is 1 thread, specifically for things like this.
Quote by Gigglebooster
I haven't even seen the video yet, but rock freak you are a massive piece of trash, grow up. Idk why a certain amount of people on these forums think its cool to report and whine about stupid things. "Oh noes, this thread would have been more appropriate in one of the 50 other threads"

You'll feel like a dick when you do click the link...
Up The Boro!
Quote by Gigglebooster

Because it stops 50 threads a day about the subject.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by Gigglebooster

Holy Jesus Christ balls.

Maybe you should watch the video first next time.