We're a five-piece hard rock band coming from South Wales. Influenced by Buckcherry, Bullets & Octane, Backyard Babies etc etc. Just recorded 4 brand spankin' new tracks: "Angels and Outlaws", "Suckerpunch", "Take The Ride" and "Drinks On Me".

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/RiotCitySaints
We've got a Facebook group as well, just search 'Riot City Saints'.

"Angels and Outlaws" is currently on the Myspace page, new tracks to be added in the future. A studio diary is also up on there, have a watch if you fancy it like.

And if you're in the South Wales area (or further afield), we're playing our first show in The Savoy, Barry on Friday 20th November.

Check us out, let us know what you think, come party with us in Barry.

Muchly appreciated, cheers.
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
Cheers. Yeaah, we're a tad more metal than our influences suggest I guess. Probably should say a bit of those three with the Crüe thrown in as well.
Thanks for giving it a listen though man.
New track up on the MySpace now!

'Drinks On Me'.

They're not. But still have a listen.
Another new track has just gone up for your aural pleasure - 'Take The Ride'.
Sounds good to me man. The vocal style isn't really my kind of thing so I have no real opinion of that, but the music sounded good
Another new song up on the MySpace now - 'Suckerpunch'.

Played Cardiff Barfly last night, playing again in Cardiff March 11th @ The Old Library.
It's been a while. We're planning on touring the UK in the summer (late August maybe?), depending on when the lads can get time off work.

This is a shout out to anyone on here who knows promoters/venue owners/etc. If you could offer us a slot at any show in the summer, let me know and I'll let the rest know and get back to you asap!

Any help with this is much much appreciated.

(oh, and 4 new tracks coming in July).