I got 10000 in the savings and i should have bought as much Ford stock as i could!!!!!! At one point it was like a dollar 50 (something like that) and the other day it closed out at friggin almost 8!!!!!!
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
The stock market is just one whole "Could've, Should've, Would've" isn't it.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by ride-the-spiral
The stock market is just one whole "Could've, Should've, Would've" isn't it.

yep.
Quote by mullet1337
Shit. I should have invested in Google. At one point it was $20, and hit $650.

Nothing special...
Quote by captaincrunk
Fixed.

ninety???
Quote by mullet1337
The entire stockmarket is like that, don't worry.

Quote by captaincrunk
Fixed.

Are you thinking of seconds and minutes there?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
But, if you would have invested, Ford could have gone down the drain, and therefore you lose moneys big tiem.

Talk about alternate time path routes.
-no sig-
Quote by Al4Project
But, if you would have invested, Ford could have gone down the drain, and therefore you lose moneys big tiem.

Ford was actually strong throughout the recession. Unlike GM they haven't gone so massively overgrown and pretty much only have ford, lincoln, and murcury.

I actually did invest a bit, and got modest returns. I invested at 6.00 a little while ago.
Quote by Al4Project

4 sum twisted reason, that makes me feel better.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by captaincrunk
Ford was actually strong throughout the recession. Unlike GM they haven't gone so massively overgrown and pretty much only have ford, lincoln, and murcury.

I actually did invest a bit, and got modest returns. I invested at 6.00 a little while ago.

well, idk if this has anything to do with it, but look at ford, gm and chrysler. Ford was the only one who didnt take the government bailout.... and they boomed....
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173
well, idk if this has anything to do with it, but look at ford, gm and chrysler. Ford was the only one who didnt take the government bailout.... and they boomed....

That's because they were already strong, and small. Kind of like an asian tiger nation's economy Vs a larger, say russian economy in this depression.
Quote by captaincrunk
That's because they were already strong, and small. Kind of like an asian tiger nation's economy Vs a larger, say russian economy in this depression.

hmm. maybe this will give them a little room in the future to return ppls jobs in the USA slowly.
Quote by mullet1337
Quote by footsteps7173

They didn't exactly need it...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

My dad invested £300 in some financial group a while ago. They went bankrupt later that day.
YNWA