So, I've decided to upgrade my M-207, just because I ****ing love the guitar so much. Probably the best purchase I've ever made, to be honest. The only thing I'm not content with is the pickups (and the LFR, getting an OFR later on, too expensive at the moment). I pretty much strictly play metal, but I dabble in Classic Rock, Jazz, etc. from time to time, so I'm also looking for variability in the tones I can derive from them, so EMG's aren't even in the question (not a fan of actives). I've been looking at pickups and I'm seriously considering getting a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge and an Air Norton for the neck (I've heard good things about the creaminess of this pickup, and I love that thick, creamy lead tone). I was just looking for some input on these two pickups (anyone with experience with these two, maybe describe what they're like?), or any other pickup combinations you think are good.

(And yes, I've researched them already, so no suggestions to do this, I was just looking for input from my peers here at UG.)
Gear:
LTD M-207 (Soon to be modded)
B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird
Jay TurSuhr Vintage Strat
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 MN Tribal Green
That sounds like a fine combination, however you may need something a little heavier if you mostly play metal than the Air Norton, but I could be wrong. I recommend the Seymore Duncan JB and Jazz combo personally.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Yeah, I thought that as well about the Air Norton. Does anyone have any experience with the LiquiFire 7? I hear that's a deadly pickup as well.
Gear:
LTD M-207 (Soon to be modded)
B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird
Jay TurSuhr Vintage Strat
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 MN Tribal Green