Somebody got shot about a mile away from my house the other day. It's not that unusual. The world's full of psychos.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Meh..what makes this news special.

America is full of scumbags who terrorise the streets shooting people.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
What the **** is going on? Goddamn, why don't these scumbags just off themselves if they're so angry at the world instead of taking innocent people with them?

EDIT: I know that sounded kind of insensitive, but it's just ridiculous.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Last edited by IMABBALLPLAYER at Nov 6, 2009,
Perhaps we should compare the amount of people killed by members of the public owning guns with the any benefit they have whatsoever.

The right to bear arms is a prime example of the vast majority of a nation being complete eejits.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Perhaps we should compare the amount of people killed by members of the public owning guns with the any benefit they have whatsoever.

The right to bear arms is a prime example of the vast majority of a nation being complete eejits.

Oh great! Another debate on gun control has been sparked!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I was drawn more towards the hot model contest link on the right. Theresa L. is pretty cute you know.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Adam124

pretty accurate generalization there buddy

and yes that is sarcasm
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
And you're surprised?

No, not really, but it could have been avoided. I suppose both of us aren't really helping though.

Is bishop more out of lockdown yet?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Adam124

The same could have been said about Ireland not so long ago

anyway is this newsworthy now?!?

its just another example of

Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Nov 6, 2009,
I live in Chicago. Chicago has a website dedicated to the countless number of gangs in it. Your story is irrelevant.
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall

America has done it again.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Dawnwalker

America has done it again.

You seem cool
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by SteveHouse

Also, ITT:

Not really. Common sense more like.

You legalise gun ownership and people are going to get shot. Not sure what's contraversial or 'trollish' in here.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Not really. Common sense more like.

You legalise gun ownership and people are going to get shot. Not sure what's contraversial or 'trollish' in here.

Interesting you assumed it was you I was talking about, no?

Unrelated
One in Florida today too.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/1-dead-suspect-Jason-Rodriguez-caught-in-Orlando/of-7oQp9T0-UcjSmrgBWsA.cspx

What the bloody hell is going on

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
I didn't think you were talking about me at all actually, none of the posts in here are incorrect.

Never said they were. I just called out the "olololol Americans are gun-totin' idgets" for what it is. See how even posting those comments tends to derail threads?

Obviously if this is happening this frequently, something is very wrong with the gun control legislation in those areas, but this isn't the place to waste time acting superior over it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
What the **** is going on? Goddamn, why don't these scumbags just off themselves if they're so angry at the world instead of taking innocent people with them?

EDIT: I know that sounded kind of insensitive, but it's just ridiculous.

do you ever consider that sometimes human beings treat eachother like dirt and that it can make people snap and get pushed over the edge and they do things they wouldnt normally do.

Its not the shooter, its society.
Hai 2 u
Quote by Roads5
do you ever consider that sometimes human beings treat eachother like dirt and that it can make people snap and get pushed over the edge and they do things they wouldnt normally do.

Nope, it absolutely is the shooter. Blaming anything else is complete Bullshit.
Quote by Roads5

Ignoring the societal impact is almost as stupid as ignoring the individual's responsibility.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

The bill of rights needs to be revised. Individuals have the right to defend themselves, but only using tai chi.