Ok i cant get any highspeed in my area that i know of.So your proly wondering how i am on right now.Well i can get on like once a week at my friends or library.I really want to get internet at my house again(recently moved) and there seems to be nothing i can get.Comcast is out of area and its a verizon area and verizon wont offer us highspeed but we would be able to get AT@T but they say we cant since its verizon area.I dont want hughs net cuz its to expensive and its got broadband with or whatever and i heard its not to good.One thing i was wondering if i could get the AT@T wireless?It says it goes anywhere.Anyone got any info on it or any internet services i can get?Im from michigan if that helps any.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
We just bought the house =).So thats not a option lol.
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
if your in the west and in the us stay the hell away from qwest, im canadian and work for them,. they suck you be raped in the bum with a sandpaper condom.
Butcher
dude get a wireless card. call verizon. thats what i got. im not in comcast area, hughes net is AWFUL, and dial up is completely out of the question.

hold on ill look for the link of what im talking about

LINK: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/mobilebroadband/

i got the mifi 2200 thats what your looking for. i would highly recommend it.
Last edited by rkmad at Nov 6, 2009,
i have the same problem and to be honest the wireless service is rubbish but this is in ireland, and it is much slower than america, there may be a local service you should ask around about that, if not the wireless option would be your best bet