whats the best amp out of these? http://www.guitarcenter.com/Amp-Stacks-Guitar-Amplifiers1,500-700.gc
which one has the best tone overall? i know the night train cant play metal but i can get a pedal for that. so which is best overall?
your best bet would be the blackstar or krank. you would probably be better off with a copmbo as you have a wider choice.
by the way i would change your original post as best gear threads are banned.
Last edited by britishsligean at Nov 6, 2009,
the b52 i've heard is nice
otherwise i'd suggest the krank
Gear
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400 White
Line 6 Flextone III+
Line 6 Spider III 120 (for sale £90)
Read the rules before you post. Technically you can't do 'best' threads, but if you at least included some info on what genres and tones you are looking for we might be able to help.

Anyone that is responding without any knowledge of what TS is going to use the amp for is showing off their complete lack of a clue.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
the night train is the best or the b52 but you should look into everything but the 10 amps listed

whats your budget, playing styles, and do you jmind going used?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

probably the Krank if you play metal...the SS B-52 line isn't great. You should go for a used tube amp in that price range...or buy the B-52 AT series new.
there is no best...

if you have something you are looking for style wise, price wise, tone wise, or whatever, please say so. otherwise, this thread is pointless