Ok, bass forum, stupid question (as usual from me...)

I just got back from a music expo (Music Live at the NEC in Birmingham for the UK'ers) and surprisingly, there wasn't a Fender or Gibson stand there, so I thought i'd have a go at an Ernie Ball/Music Man (I don't know the difference ). They only had 1 left handed bass there, and it was the most beautiful bass I've played. The sound, feel, playability, everything was just perfect. Unfortunately, at £1805 I couldn't have bought it there and then (and I would have looked like I had more money than sense if I had...) so I've decided to save up for it.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the thing was called. It was a 4 string, single pick up, 4 knobs, pup selector (no idea why with only one pup). I do know it was in teal green with a circular scratchboard.

Sorry for the dumb question but it's killing me to find out and I'm definitely buying one when I have the cash.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

bongo maby? Nah, you would have known if you played a bongo....
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by druggietoad2k5
It was a 4 string, single pick up, 4 knobs, pup selector (no idea why with only one pup). I do know it was in teal green with a circular scratchboard.

It's a Sterling bass. The switch is used to swap between different ways of wiring a humbucker.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
It was a Sterling, thanks for everybody who helped me. I was more of a fender person but i'm definitely changed on that front!
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

you reminded me of the 200 dollar SUB sterling on my local craigslist -_-

I'm not a humbucker guy, but man, that was a GAS like no other.

the moral of the story is look used.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom