Who doesn't have this album/listen to this band? They're defined as metalcore but they're more like progressive death metal. Their new album (The Great Misdirect) has a crazy variety of sounds, ranging from Queen and Dream Theater to Mastodon and Mars Volta.
Quote by TJM2482
Who doesn't have this album/listen to this band? They're defined as metalcore but they're more like progressive death metal. Their new album (The Great Misdirect) has a crazy variety of sounds, ranging from Queen and Dream Theater to Mastodon and Mars Volta.

I don't.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by KoenDercksen
I listened to it, a few times. It's ****ing awesome
thank you, somebody who's not close minded
Quote by Metallica rulz
There is an enitre thread where all they do is discuss BTBAM. I would probably take this there.
Yes I know, but I'm trying to talk to people who haven't listened to them. I'm going to assume the people in the BTBAM thread are familiar with them, but go on, continue being a d***
Quote by Metallica rulz
There is an enitre thread where all they do is discuss BTBAM. I would probably take this there.

No really, you should do this. Their thread is in the Hardcore forum.

EDIT: We can't just go starting threads anywhere we please just for the sake of introducing a band to people.

EDIT2: Also you didn't even use the bands name in the original post, so people who aren't familiar with them would have no idea who they're supposed to check out.
Quote by TJM2482

So because we don't like BTBAM we're closed-minded? Logic, plz.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Ah yes, because everybody who doesn't like BTBAM must have never heard them. I think that is close-minded.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
I have tried listening to BTBAM over 30 different times in the last 3 years and i still hate them.Just really poor song writing and ideas if you ask me,no matter how many different ones they can come up with(quality>quantity). THEY ARE NOT DEATH METAL HOLY ****, they're not progressive death metal. They're progressive metalcore. They take a bit from modern day tech death ,but their is'nt nearly enough influence of any kind to call them death metal.TAKE IT TO THE BTBAM THREAD!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
I have tried listening to BTBAM over 30 different times in the last 3 years and i still hate them.Just really poor song writing and ideas if you ask me,no matter how many different ones they can come up with(quality>quantity). THEY ARE NOT DEATH METAL HOLY ****, they're not progressive death metal. They're progressive metalcore. They take a bit from modern day tech death ,but their is'nt nearly enough influence of any kind to call them death metal.TAKE IT TO THE BTBAM THREAD!

They are called Death Metal by people that don't want to admit liking a metalcore band.

I frickin' love them though.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by Riffmast

Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
yo, we're 2 hard mutha****az, takin' out any punk ass suckaz
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by CTFOD
So because we don't like BTBAM we're closed-minded? Logic, plz.

+1 .
tbh i think theyre pretty average at best.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by TJM2482

Don't be that guy

Come join the hardcore BTBAM thread if you want, it's better than the one here.

EDIT: Whoa, I didn't realize four people that don't like BTBAM even EXISTED.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Last edited by GodofCheesecake at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by bassbeat77
No really, you should do this. Their thread is in the Hardcore forum.

EDIT: We can't just go starting threads anywhere we please just for the sake of introducing a band to people.

EDIT2: Also you didn't even use the bands name in the original post, so people who aren't familiar with them would have no idea who they're supposed to check out.

There's also a thread for them here in the Metal forum. But it sucks compared to the Hardcore thread.

YEAH I SAID IT.

EDIT: yugottadothat, cheesecake?
Quote by jetfuel495
There's also a thread for them here in the Metal forum. But it sucks compared to the Hardcore thread.

YEAH I SAID IT.

EDIT: yugottadothat, cheesecake?

Shows how much I come in the metal forum.