Would you sugguest Paradise city as a easy song to play? ITs fast paced witch seems to help out (for me atleast)
What other songs from GnR? Not november rain lol

Any is there any instrumental covers of Paradise city? Actual band playing, not karaoke version. I want that raw sound.
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
Last edited by jc71corvette at Nov 6, 2009,
i think theres a video on youtube of slash and ron wood from the rolling stones playing the instrumental parts to paradise city. and ya i'd say paradise city is pretty easy, it was the first gunners song i learned and was probably a year into playing when i learned it.

if you want other easy fast paced gunners songs try its so easy also

EDIT:^locomotive is difficult to get the rhythm part down for that chugging riff
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Are you talking about the vocals of Paradise City or the guitar parts?

I'm asking this because this is the Vocals forum.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
shit i ment vocaly, not guitar
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
I would say that the verses would pose quite a problem if you were playing guitar at the same time. You would be singing counter-point to the guitar. The actual vocals would involve a combination of semi-rapping and power singing. I don't think it would be appropriate for a beginner.

A beginners GNR song would be Don't Cry.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Patience.

If you're not singing and playing at the same time, Mr. Brownstone could be a great choice.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Oh im just saying singing
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate