Page 1 of 3
The topic of 'Bros Before Hos' has been discussed several times and I always find myself in the minority of people who disagree. I am in a serious, long-term and committed relationship and I disagree with the idea that friends should be your priority.

For example, a married couple wouldn't prioritise their friends over their spouse, so why would those involved in a serious relationship?

I spend 4 days of the week solely with my girlfriend. The other I either spend relaxing, riding my motocross bike or going to the pub with aforementioned 'bros'.

As far as I understand, 'Bros Before Hos' is for those involved in casual relationships (which I dont understand) or immature teens.

Thoughts?
Pussy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I thinkt he phrase applies to an extent.... obviously you don't want to not be friends with some one because your girlfriend or even spouse doesn't want you to be, but obviously you're not going to ditch the person you love to go hang out in a garage or something....
Homies over hoes!

Note: That was the fastest I've ever clicked on something on a google image search at work, just to get away from the page...... Thanks safe search, ya bastard

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Go Square Go!

Feel better that I gave you that?

Quote by Go Square Go!

Feel better that I gave you that?

My jealousy senses are tingling.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I believe that statement might come from the fact that friends lasts longer than girls, I guess.
DeVillains!
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Ho's before bro's - always.

If I was gay it would be vice versa.

+1.

TS just turn gay, then you can always put your bros first. Or behind, if you like it like that.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
+1.

TS just turn gay, then you can always put your bros first. Or behind, if you like it like that.

Did you even read my post?
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
It basically comes down to

Talking about sex V. Having sex.

Which one wins?

Unless you're especially bad at doing it there shouldn't be a versus thing at all.

A man can put broes before hoes and still have sex.

edit: with girls. With girls... >.>
im always bros before hoes

its more fun hanging out with lads anyway in teh least gay way possible

It depends on the people. For example, if your 'bros' are sometimes douches, then ho first, assuming she's sweet and nice. Or, it could be bros first, if they're chill and cool, and the ho is clingy and uptight.
Music.

PSN: JSniper-
Add me, and say you're from UG.

And yeah, I did make that name up when I was 13.
I'm with hoes before bros. My socially retarded friends tell me "Bros before hoes", but they have never had a girlfriend and have no idea what the commitment is like.

I get made fun of for putting her first and I don't even like them, what queers.
Putting bros before hoes is mainly a pre-serious-relationship idea. However if you always put hoes before bros - in or out of a relationship - it can get stifling. I go on a 3 to 4 ratio. 3 days are hers 4 are mine. If you spend every waking moment together it can get boring, aside from which if you are in a secure relationship you should want your girlfriend/wife to have a life and interests of her own, apart from you. So your bro time is also her chick friend time, and all that stuff.

Listen to my words; I speak through a bro-coder.
bros before hoes... hoes will just end up ****in you over anyways... but its still ok to have girlfriends just dont let them get between you and your friends
I think I've struck a decent balance. My girlfriend gets on with a fair few of my friends, and vice versa, so I don't really isolate either. So, I manage to get horribly drunk with my friends and have 'deep, man' conversations, and spend days embraced with my girlfriend too. Although, she does come first.

Me > bros before hoes.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It's comforting to know that people are basing serious relationship/life decisions on a stupid rhyme probably invented by some drunken frat-boys.
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
Many of you apparently fail to appreciate the meaning of the word "hoes." A ho is a random chick you're looking to nail (or a hooker). The term does not refer to your long term girlfriend. At least I hope it doesn't.

Long term girlfriend, wife, etc. > bros > hoes
It's due to the underlying concept that all women are deceitful, vengeful, and all around just plain evil.

Therefore, it is considered unwise to spend a large amount of your time and talents catering to such beings.

AÆdit: Also, that^.
Last edited by archangels666 at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by Go Square Go!
The topic of 'Bros Before Hos' has been discussed several times and I always find myself in the minority of people who disagree. I am in a serious, long-term and committed relationship and I disagree with the idea that friends should be your priority.

For example, a married couple wouldn't prioritise their friends over their spouse, so why would those involved in a serious relationship?

I spend 4 days of the week solely with my girlfriend. The other I either spend relaxing, riding my motocross bike or going to the pub with aforementioned 'bros'.

As far as I understand, 'Bros Before Hos' is for those involved in casual relationships (which I dont understand) or immature teens.

Thoughts?

You stop seeing your friends, then you all of a sudden only have one person in your life which will kill you. And you aren't married, and the second you prioritize your girlfriend in front of your friends who (if they are good friends) will always be there, your friends will leave, and a good chance your GF will dump you.
Quote by Go Square Go!

Pretty much.
My God, it's full of stars!
It's only ho's before bros if it's either:

A: She's super hot (at least an 8/10)

or

B: Your wife

those are the only exceptions
Basically I take it as don't go super overboard with a girl. Like sure you love her but chances are if you're under the age of 20 your not gonna marry her so don't make a big deal of her and don't alienate yourself from your friends
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
There's a saying that is that your male friends will always be the ones to **** up your relationship first. Honestly, it should be you before everyone. Go by instinct and don't go by what they say unless they have concrete evidence, it's not that they'll want to **** you over but sometimes they'll get jealous of her and your time spent w/ her so they'll look for reasons to dislike the relationship you have w/ her. Be very assertive w/ both parties and what you want to avoid them from talking shit about you being a pussy, chances are they'll talk shit and the girl will simply just beg for you to hang out w/ her.

This is in the words of a teenager and only apply to teenagers, I have yet to mature and date a mature woman and have mature friends in which this probably doesn't happen in that case.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

i think that term applies more to people who aren't in relationships than to those who are.

then again, people who follow this rule are probably not in many relationships anyway.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Hey, the bros before hoes rule is in the Bro Code. You cant deny The Bro Code!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Go Square Go!

Thoughts?

I agree with you. I dedicate 2 days a week solely to her. I see her at school every other day as well. I have 2 days dedicated to band practice and 1 day solely for myself to spend as I wish, though It is usually spent with her.

There are two kinds of love. I love all my friend and I am in love with my girl. I love all my friends but I put her before them and they understand.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
It depends on the situation. If I would hang out with my buddy and he would cancel because he's going to his girlfriend instead, that would piss me off, cause a promise is a promise. Any other time - no. He's my friend, and I want him to be happy. If that includes him being more with his girlfriend, that's fine with me. Don't you want the best for your buddies?
Page 1 of 3