Page 1 of 2
So basically everyone in my whole damn school thinks I'm gay and has a thing with my drummer! These girls have been spreading around this rumor that me and him are gay starting a couple weeks ago. and now everyone believes it. I cant convince them other wise even though i have a girlfriend and he has a girlfriend too. So i need to convince them otherwise because its really annoying. Have any ideas on how to do that?
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Bang your girlfriend in the middle of school.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Why does it matter if they think you're gay?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Vampire 255
Bang your girlfriend in the middle of school.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Or maybe try banging him, reverse psychology!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
just ignore them and laugh along with it. then they will get bored and say you have herpes to continue the rumors. lesser of two evils'n'suck.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Dress less gay???
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
I'm going to agree with the guy who said bang your girlfriend in the middle of school, preferably in the lunch room. No one thinks your gay, and you just banged your girlfriend 'tis a win-win situation.
Cool Story, Bro

Who cares what they think? Your not gay and neither is the drummer. Just because a couple of hoes started as rumor doesn't mean its true. **** them
Tell any girl who thinks you're gay to give you five minutes in an empty room to prove them wrong; thank me later.
Kill 'em all, and slaughter their families, burn their dogs. And suffocate their friends!
Yeah go for it.
Quote by j_link13
Stop banging your drummer?

i lol'd
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If theres one guy who mainly beleives it, and it spreading it the most, go up to him and say:
'You were right. I am gay. I've loved you from the moment I saw you.'
The lean in to kiss him, and just as you're about to, say, 'Bet you're glad I'm not gay and it was just a rumour now.'
Then walk off.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Seriously, just let it go. You're just making yourself look more and more like an immature 15 year old the more you freak out about it.

I've had something similar happen to me. The way I handled it is I went along with it. People got bored of it pretty quickly when they realized it wasn't phasing me at all.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by el-ECTRO
If theres one guy who mainly beleives it, and it spreading it the most, go up to him and say:
The lean in to kiss him, and just as you're about to, say, 'Bet you're glad I'm not gay and it was just a rumour now.'
Then walk off.

Thats pretty gay, bro.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by genghisgandhi
Well drummers have a reputation of enjoying wood, If ya catch mah drift

lulpunlulz.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Then walk off.

What if the other guy is gay and just wanted to attract TS? HMM?

Plan backfired. Unless TS is actually gay, which is my initial theory...hope things work out for you TS

Say hi to your boyfriend from UG
Quote by gizmodious
Dress less gay???

Maybe try wearing more manly things, like leather jackets? Grow a moustache too, ultimate sign of masculinity.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by genghisgandhi
Well drummers have a reputation of enjoying wood, If ya catch mah drift

the also like to bang with sticks

but anyways if you cant have sex with your girlfriend in the lunch room you should just grab one of the girls and start making out with her next time she says your gay

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by walkinbazooka
Why does it matter if they think you're gay?

Someone forgot what being in school is like...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Just ignore them and they'll lose interest. They're only doing it for the reaction from you and your drummer.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Someone forgot what being in school is like...

Not really. I'm still in high school.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Hey TS, I heard you like cockfighting, do you know what I am saying?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Page 1 of 2