Page 1 of 2
Alright, first of all we need to address the serious issue that there are only about 5 tabs right now for SFH, and most of them suck pretty badly or are for ****in' guitar pro.

Anyway, who here picked up the new album? Not bad at all in my opinion, but I think I still like the first better. So yeah... discuss. (And somone please get some good tabs in there!!!!! Please please please please please pleeeeeeease!)
1st album is a million times better, really wasn't impressed with the new one, the single is good but the rest just lacks anything intresting.
I'll start work on some tabs over the weekend but they'll be uploaded when i get time i'm already up to my arse in requests.
Edit: i will be doing them in guitar pro but may export them as ascii when i get time.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Last edited by alkalineweeman at Nov 6, 2009,
...Get Guitar Pro?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by jakesmellspoo
Alright, first of all we need to address the serious issue that there are only about 5 tabs right now for SFH, and most of them suck pretty badly or are for ****in' guitar pro.
Fuck you. This Wal-Mart Life is spot on.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
i loved the first one and i really liked this new one. this new one is growing on me more and more as i listen to it though. absolutely loved The Civilization Show <3
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by RockThe40oz
Punk bands have singles?

Well they're making a video for "3000 miles away" not a single per se but they have singled that song out for special treatment I.E. worthy of a video.

Same as i regard "two cups of tea" as the single from Until we're dead.

..and yes many punk bands release singles, just depends on your definition of "punk"

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Uploaded the Guitar Pro for "Empty Lives" for approval.
May get round to exporting and fixing it up in ascii if you reeeally can't bring yourself to get guitar pro (jakesmellspoo).
More of the 1st album and maybe the 2nd coming soon.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
Quote by axeslash

He said most of them. Perhaps he wasn't including your tab?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
He said most of them. Perhaps he wasn't including your tab?
There's 5 tabs. FIVE. And he doesn't have Guitar Pro so that brings the number down even more.

But alkalineweeman gave me a 5 star rating on it and I thank him.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
^I liked it too. I should rate it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by axeslash

sorry, i wasn't referring to yours. i was really talking about the snitch to the suture tabs. i was also ****ed up as usual when i posted this thread and was thinking of a couple of the crappy LoC tabs. specifically, one of the Gang control tabs.

so yeah, sorry again for making a generalization that accidentally included you

and to the dude who suggested i buy guitar pro... **** that! 60 bucks for a tab program? that 60 dollars has more important things to be spent on.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
sorry, i wasn't referring to yours. i was really talking about the snitch to the suture tabs. i was also ****ed up as usual when i posted this thread and was thinking of a couple of the crappy LoC tabs. specifically, one of the Gang control tabs.

so yeah, sorry again for making a generalization that accidentally included you

and to the dude who suggested i buy guitar pro... **** that! 60 bucks for a tab program? that 60 dollars has more important things to be spent on.

You can get it for free on the interwebs
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It costs $1.05
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
i havent heard anything off the second album yet. but i really dig the first one

anyone know any sauce to hear it for free?
Quote by 5cent Slut
i havent heard anything off the second album yet. but i really dig the first one

anyone know any sauce to hear it for free?

PM me and i'll see what i can do, don't wanna get banned discussing it here.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
Quote by jakesmellspoo
I was just joking in the first place so it's all good. Just don't drunk post and make WILD ACCUSATIONS anymore.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Punk bands have singles?

Since "New Rose" by The Damned in 1976, yeah.
Quote by sargasm
I actually have a copy of that single on vinyl.

Nobody make fun of me.
Quote by sargasm

Actually, "Blitzkrieg Bop" was released before "New Rose".
Take that, ya limey bastards.
I find Until We're Dead to be a bit boring and average. Don't know about the first album.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Until We're Dead is the first album.

Man that must be embarrassing.
Also, The Civilization Show features Dick Lucas... so it's my favorite.

Oh and 9-11 was an inside job is my least favorite because it's so unintelligent and fairly slow so you're forced to notice the ridiculous claims in the lyrics.
Last edited by RockThe40oz at Nov 30, 2009,
Whenever someone mentions 9/11 I always just quote a shirt Jeffery Rowland wore in his webcomic: "9/11 was hella sketchy but come on."

Anyways, my opinion on the new album is this:

Some new songs and some nifty new stuff, but a healthy amount of songs I really don't care for. Just as good as the first one.
speaking of 9/11... recently watched part of a documentary. since i was 9 when it all happened, i never noticed until now how bush talked about the investigation as if he was talking about how well his weekend vacation went... there a several things you shouldn't say with a smile on your face.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
there a several things you shouldn't say with a smile on your face.

You have the AIDS
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by neidnarb11890
AIDS was also a government conspiracy!

Oh noes!
You've got my attention, please educate me!
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
There are surprisingly few good 9-11 jokes on the internet. And very few Columbine jokes, which is a shame.
How many kids does it take to shoot up a school?

Two, if you socially ostracize and taunt them enough!
I personally think that joke was very clever and it shouldn't have killed this thread.
Quote by nashawa

Oh noes!
You've got my attention, please educate me!

Aids was invented by the CIA to get rid of the blacks, gays and drug users.

See, look how easy it is to create a conspiracy, that took me like 5 seconds.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Dec 7, 2009,
Quote by lookpizza
Aids wasn't invented by the CIA to get rid of the blacks, gays and drug users.

See, look how easy it is to create a conspiracy, that took me like 5 seconds.

You said "wasn't"
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
You said "wasn't"

I should really start reading what I'm posting before I post it.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by axeslash
How many kids does it take to shoot up a school?

Two, if you socially ostracize and taunt them enough!

I lol'd sooooo hard. Proud of you.
hm. back to the SFH discussion. when's this guy gonna get those tabs up? as much as i don't like guitar pro cuz i don't want to pay for it, i still haven't downloaded the trial on my laptop. ooh, i also just remembered this kid at my school offered me a free activation code...

anyway, i really would love to see some snitch to the suture tabs and at least an attempt at until we're dead. do any of these things for me and me love you long time.
Page 1 of 2