I dont usually watch movies online. In fact, I never have.

Im not getting anything on surfthechannel.net which my friend uses.
Ive seen requiem, but I want to watch it with my friend tonight, im sure I can watch it somewhere.

help?
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
you could search for it on ovguide.com
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
wait what is going on here?

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Just a heads up, be ready to feel depressed for a whole day after you watch it. Thankfully I watched it at night, so I just went to sleep right after watching it. You know a movie is good quality when it is able to have such an intense emotional impact on the viewer like Requiem for a Dream did.

EDIT: I believe the type of site that you're looking for can be found by typing 'watch-movies' on www.google.com
Last edited by Furnase at Nov 6, 2009,
OVguide is the way to go.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Seriously, I'm pretty sure posting links to possibly illegal websites is against UG rules. I'll leave it to the mods.

*reported*
LOVE that movie! You must go buy it now. It's probably only like 10 bucks you cheap bastard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_oWrseTKk

That song can literally make anything epic. Just imagine taking a dump while listening to it. (skip to like 4:45 if your impatient)
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"