Ok so guys may remember me as the guy who liked the spider III 30 watt.. hopefully not. Upon borrowing my friends spider 30 I realized it was not that great... so my budget is from 300 to 400 preferably on the low end i have a trip for jazz band, i need to buy a car as well as a new trumpet (bach strad!!). I'd prefer new, and upon looking at guitar center i saw the raven 200, the vox vt50, spider 75, or the bugera 22. i am open to suggestions. i play muse, metallica, megadeth, and hardcore stuff.

thanks ug guys!
Quote by ethan_hanus
Blues jr. I think they make them in half stack, mabey thats the epihone one...idk. But I know the Vox should be nice.

wait the fender blues jr? i only saw the super champ xd
Why would you be interested in a Spider 75? There the same amp as the 30, just bigger..
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
Why would you be interested in a Spider 75? There the same amp as the 30, just bigger..

no it sounds better.. and presets i only really play recreationally and the blues jr is just a tab out of my price range hows that bugera can it handle hardcore distortion

also the fm212?
Quote by j0k3rj0k3r
no it sounds better.. and presets i only really play recreationally and the blues jr is just a tab out of my price range hows that bugera can it handle hardcore distortion

also the fm212?

My friend, no Spider sounds good The only difference is the amount of watts and the number of presets.

The Bugera doesn't sound too bad, but i'd get a pedal to boost it for heavy stuff.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
My friend, no spider sounds good

The Bugera doesn't sound too bad, but i'd get a pedal to boost it for heavy stuff.

yeah true... and good pedal? like the fourty buck boss distortion will that do? thanks for the prompt replies and the awesome name love that song
If you only have a 300 dollar budget, I'd go for the Vox AD series, a Peavey Vypry, or a Roland Cube. They're all versatile and fairly good amps.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
If you only have a 300 dollar budget, I'd go for the Vox AD series, a Peavey Vypry, or a Roland Cube. They're all versatile and fairly good amps.

Its 300 - 400 and the fender fm 212dsp is in the budget too and i like that also the all tube bugera. i really like the voxs though
Definitely the bugera. Or used Classic 30?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
Definitely the bugera. Or used Classic 30?

yeah i tried looking i live in pittsburgh btw

how are the digitech pedals theyre 3 for 2 so a bad monkey overdrive deathmetal distortion and either a grunge or normal distortion?
Ebay is your friend!!!!! Seriously man. Although considering you want to play heavier stuff a Peavey Classic 30 is definitely not the amp you want to look at. Have a look for a used Bugera 6262 on ebay though.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
The 6262 is way out of my price range but does anyone know why gc doesnt sell orange amps i find it weird is an orange better than the bugera im contemplating?
Orange is like 3x more expensive.

Anyway when did he say he wants to play br00talz? Classic 30. or V22 is fine

Also, definitely Bad Monkey or Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive v1 for boosting an amp IMO.
Call me Cahum.

Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Last edited by ILiKePiNeAppLeS at Nov 6, 2009,
Cool, hope you like it.
Call me Cahum.

Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab