Okay. I frequently save and upload Guitar pro tabs and learn them through Guitar PRo, but when i was looking at the details of one song it said: "it's MIDI import". Now, can someoneplease briefly run through this with me? I've been googling MIDI but it still doesnt properly answer my question: What does the poster mean by this? Thanks, Coco-loco
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Might mean the song was imported from a midi (.mid) file. This usually results in poor fingerings.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Funny thing, I read the title as A TAB confused...
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
midi is a language first used as a common language for synthesizers but is now used with pretty much all programmable music. GP uses midi to generate the music sounds and the .gp5 file is just a midi file with the tab attached. If you import a .midi file into guitar pro it will generate a tab but the fingering and timing may be represented wrong on the tab but the notes are right.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!