I have the Epiphone Valve Jr. Stack, and I was wondering if I could use the Orange Tiny Terror combo in addition to my 1x12 Epiphone cab...
as long as the ohms match you should be able to do it, you may have to do some rewiring but i belive there is a guide in the customising forum
You shouldn't have to rewire anything. If you want to use the Orange Tiny Terror combo and the Epiphone VJ as an extension cabinet, it's just a matter of plugging it in to the correct resistance slots.
My previous setup was a TT head and a 1x12 Epiphone cab. Can't speak for the TT combo, but the head had a 16 ohm output and the cab has a 16 ohm speaker, so if the combo is the same you should be fine.

And for the record, the TT through the Epi cab sounded pretty good
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
God I love the Tiny Terror. you might be able to do an aby setup with the Morley switcher or something.
Quote by electro gretzky
Sweet! I'm glad it's feasible.

Think it could be a good live rig? Drummer's pretty loud..
It's quite possible. Does the place your planning on playing at have a good PA system?
i dunno, man, that's a pretty horrendous colour clash...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i dunno, man, that's a pretty horrendous colour clash...

It was... good thing I took it out of my house once :P

Quote by electro gretzky
Sweet! I'm glad it's feasible.

Think it could be a good live rig? Drummer's pretty loud..

In a jamming situation I kept it on the 15W setting and it kept up with a drummer, bassist and 2nd guitar. In a live/gig situation you might need more.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard