...I hate it when my sister is at the wrong place at the wrong time. And she does that continuously.

You?
You hate your sister because she cauight you jacking off?
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
That she's as dumb as a post.

She can't do basic maths, doesn't know ANY historical figures aside from George Washington, can't spell worth two flying sh*ts, and thinks that "Freedom of Speech" means she can say whatever, whenever to whomever and not get punished by anyone.

Also, she likes MTV/VH1 reality shows. And has them on full volume CONSTANTLY.
Quote by phlip999
thinks that "Freedom of Speech" means she can say whatever, whenever to whomever and not get punished by anyone.

"Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation."
I hate my brother for selling meth in Texas and making more money in a week than I do in a year. Seriously...I hate him for that.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by bendystraw
"Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation."

No, I meant like no one would be able to punish her, tell her off, etc.

Not in a sense of "against the law", more like "no one can do anything about it, so NAH". She's gonna get her ass kicked one day if she keeps talking like she does, insulting everyone...
Quote by phlip999
She's gonna get her ass kicked one day if she keeps talking like she does, insulting everyone...

Cool story bro. You should definitely kick her teeth out next time she does that "nah nah" thing. Put that bitch in her place.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Sister, downloading torrents alllll day and night, constant shouting by me to stop downloading as i cannot play forza 3 online
Quote by bendystraw

yes, but they have supreme court rulings that say otherwise. no fighting words, no racist/prejudiced words, no instilling panic
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by BrashPersona
I think this about Wulphy.

We're not even related.
I was joking, though.
Last edited by ctb at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by phlip999
She can't do basic maths

Looks like someone needs there basic englishs.
I never see one of them, and the other one is a 4 year old with that annoying 4 year old voice.
I hate my brother's tendency to act as though something being in our house makes it his. Also, his complete disrespect for his property, which leads to him taking other peole's property, and dislplaying a complete lack of respect for it as well.

Seriously. I'm terrified of the fact that he is someone allowed to vote, to drive, etc.
When I play the piano, I should stop playing because my sister wants to watch TV.

When I watch TV, I should mute the tele because she wants to play the piano.

wat.
Now that I'm older, I don't hate anything about my brother. He's roughly 10 yrs older than me and was there when my dad wasn't. He taught me how to drive, self-defense and how to stretch out a paper.

But when we were younger, I was tortured! He used to be a student teacher at this Karate place and I was always his test dummy. We went to the ER so many times. And then my mom made the mistake of bringing home Sock 'Em Boppers. >.<
I hate how my sister treats almost everyone like sh*t.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Morgant
Looks like someone needs there basic englishs.

In Great Britain and i think most European countries, they use "maths" as short for mathematics. In America, we use "math" as a plural, which makes less sense then its counterpart, "maths" because its word of origin is plural.