Im planning on building a guitar, and I want to base it of the King Rhoads model.
http://www.guitarasylum.com/product_pages/jackson/in_stock/instock_king_rhoads_green3.htm
Here is how it looks. Is there any way of knowing how to cut the body of the guitar? And could jackson make me a Neck? And what do you guys think?
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Its just a Rhoads V with a little bit cut away at the vertex. It shouldn't be that hard to cut out on your own. And you could probably get a neck cheaper from carvin than from jackson.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Its just a Rhoads V with a little bit cut away at the vertex. It shouldn't be that hard to cut out on your own. And you could probably get a neck cheaper from carvin than from jackson.

Could I still get that sane feel from a jackson neck?
With your ass in debris
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Are you sure that the body isnt a bit bigger than the regular Rhoads? I want to make it a String through body by the way.
With your ass in debris
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I've seen two of these custom shop models in the flesh and both had a really uneven nasty finish in the cut away parts and it looks terrible close up. You just cant get to em to spray em right then buff em up well enough.

I think the body is just a touch fatter in the cutaway to allow for the gay bit.