Yes, you read it properly. I would like to make a picture of a guitar finish on my computer. Normally this would be easy but the finish is in sunburst and I'm not as skilled as I'd like to be just using photoshop. So, I'm looking for a program I can use on my computer - Freeware or something I have to buy - In which I can customize guitar finishes with as many colors as I'd like. Does such a thing exist?

Edit, I put this in the most appropriate forum I could think of.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
I should have asked if there are any other types of programs. But thanks anyway. Still, If anyone has more suggestions please reply.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Kisekae makes it a lot easier, They don't have the colors I'm looking for but I'll just edit images of the ones I make. That'll work. Thanks!
Always tin your strings.

_____

Kisakae is amazing, but what you're trying to do is honestly extremely simple to do in photoshop. All you're doing is importing an image and messing around with color layers. It's seriously as easy as selecting your color and moving a couple sliding bars. If you don't have photoshop there are some great freeware programs out there. There's a couple that are website based so you don't have to d/l anything (can't remember them, simple google though).