In profile.

Inspired by Metallica's "The Thing That Should Not Be" mainly, kinda obvious from the title. Solo was sloppy, I got kinda lazy. Also I DO plan to put vocals in, but for now it's instrumental. And I realize it probably drags on a bit, but feel free to point it out yourself.

So check it out, hope you like it, and I will return crit as long as you leave a link.

Thanks for listening!
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
You should do a cover of Harvester of Sorrow called Farmer of Sadness! And another one of Metal Militia called Iron Cavalry.
^

great song man! big metallica fan here. the mix was pretty good. the drums were maybe just a tad too loud and your distorted guitar sounded like it was clipping a little. nice shred section at the end! how did you record the drums? that flashy ending sounded like someone was actually playing but through other parts of the song, i could tell it was programmed by the sound of the crashes.

great job! think you could crit my latest?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by Brian Bucket
You should do a cover of Harvester of Sorrow called Farmer of Sadness! And another one of Metal Militia called Iron Cavalry.

lol

Anyways, thanks for the crit. Pretty sure there wasn't clipping, it's probably just overdistorted, and it's going through USB so that makes it fizzy. Drums were programmed with Drumtrack, with drums samples from Beatcraft. The end was actually really hard to program and it took a really long time lol, it's tough to do free time big endings like that with a sequencer, so I'm glad that sounded more real than the other parts.

I'll crit you later.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!