Page 1 of 2
well... seeing as people are now allowed to discuss crappy genres that are not metal in metal forum like deathcore. im sure everyone will be real happy to talk about pop
Ignore this mong, this will be closed soon.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
exactly but why not deathcore

edit: reply to stranglehold
Last edited by crebbechi at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by crebbechi
then britney spears the most epic brutal shit ever

Britney is the trvest kvlt there is.
I have an idea, let's talk about one of crebbechi's favorite bands, Trivium! Oh wait, we can't, because they're metalcore.
hahaha you went on to my account just to try and insult me with a cruddy comeback like that,and to what you said: oh wait, they arent! trivium moved away from theyre earlier metalcore sound and moved towards thrash, and this is to bag deathcore(not that theres much difference) anyway retard.
Just saying, you ragging on deathcore is very peculiar when quite a few of your listed favorites belong in the metalcore forum.
Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Trivium are still Trivium..That's like saying, hey look it's Hitler, he doesn't hate jews anymore, but he still killed millions before, so it's ok now...See what i'm getting at? Both crimes against humanity.

I doubt you needed to insult him..Does it justify your actions presented in this thread? No... so, be a good boy and delete this thread before Snyper or Dyers comes along and bans you.
I doubt you needed to insult him..Does it justify your actions presented in this thread? No... so, be a good boy and delete this thread before Snyper or Dyers comes along and bans you.

maybe this is a serious pop thread
All right, let's talk about pop. I prefer '90s alternative pop to any other kind, how about you guys?
All right, let's talk about pop. I prefer '90s alternative pop to any other kind, how about you guys?

and you bag trivium?
Damn, there has been a lot of stupid threads today.

People make it seem like reading the rules is difficult or something.

which was the point i made this thread in first place
Quote by crebbechi
and you bag trivium?

Alright, I'm sorry, Trivium are Gods of thrash metal. Now can we get back to the topic at hand? The pop thread you started? What kind of pop do you listen to?

Alright, I'm sorry, Trivium are Gods of thrash metal. Now can we get back to the topic at hand? The pop thread you started? What kind of pop do you listen to?

wouldnt say that (i know, i sound like a bitch)

JONAS BROTHERS FOR THA WIN!!! XD
Quote by crebbechi

ever heard of sarcasm? i know its hard to see over a keyboard, but ANYONE can see thats sarcasm buddy.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by crebbechi

I find Jonas Brothers to be rather shallow and derivitive, and their Christian overtones can get irritating. I believe that their format was perfected by Hanson in 1997 with their seminal album, "Middle of Nowhere", a classic in the pop genre.
Now I can't get cartman singing pokerface out of my head, time for some lashed to the slave stick by nile!
omg i was joking haha what happened to metal forum i hate pop i should be banned already
NEVER GUNNA GIVE YOU UP,
NEVER GUNNA LET YOU DOWN,
NEVER GUNNA RUN AROUND AND
DESERT YOU.

amazing lyircs eh? such depth and thought.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Page 1 of 2