I hate the adds that you scroll over, and then it takes up ur entire screen! biggest piss off ever, in fact as im typing this one came up.. how great xD
Quote by catalan123
+100000000000

x10^9999999999999999999999999999999999

I hate those ads so much.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Firecock is stupid. Almost as bad as you mac whores always putting the word out of the greatest OS of all time. OooOOOooOOOOOoOOOoO

I really am butthurt, but I still refuse to use anything out of my Windows or IE range.
Quote by severed-metal
Firecock is stupid. Almost as bad as you mac whores always putting the word out of the greatest OS of all time. OooOOOooOOOOOoOOOoO

I really am butthurt, but I still refuse to use anything out of my Windows or IE range.

Fuck yeah!
Last edited by spleanx at Nov 6, 2009,
Quote by severed-metal

Well.... I use Firefox... and I haven't seen any of these... soooooo... I win.
Quote by Todd_Peterson
I hate the adds that you scroll over, and then it takes up ur entire screen! biggest piss off ever, in fact as im typing this one came up.. how great xD

Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Well.......
Get Firefox. Get AdBlock.
This. Seriously.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by severed-metal

Firefox and windows get's along like best friends for me, and really adblock plus alone is worth using firefox and it's not like some crazy different thing
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!