even though a certain woman pissed me off,i verbally attacked her to her face numerous times.I thought i was just.Why are they suggesting that i need help?
Quote by jhg434jhg
even though a certain woman pissed me off,i verbally attacked her to her face numerous times.I thought i was just.Why are they suggesting that i need help?
Uh, care to elaborate? That seems a little vague...
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Because you're probably a crazy douchebag.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Ummm once should be enough for these kinds of things, thats probably why, they probably think you have anger issues is my guess
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
It's because you verbally attacked a woman numerous times to her face.
That's why they are suggesting that you seek counselling. You obviously weren't verbally attacking her in a kind, pleasant, constructive way.

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Quote by Nirvana_rocks73
It's because you verbally attacked a woman numerous times to her face.
That's why they are suggesting that you seek counselling. You obviously weren't verbally attacking her in a kind, pleasant, constructive way.

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Because most people would rather point out other peoples' problems than deal with their own.

You're not the first person to yell at someone, and you won't be the last.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
most people think women should be treated differently than men, nicer even. its a sexist stereotype that is continuously being propagated, by stuck-up women and pussy-whipped men.

if she had it comin and you didnt get too extreme on her im sure there was no problem, untill you tell us all the facts tho...
Quote by wizards?

Keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'

and this..

ps. waiting for the worms to crawl!
Quote by strat0blaster
Because most people would rather point out other peoples' problems than deal with their own.

You're not the first person to yell at someone, and you won't be the last.

Pretty much everything about what you said is correct.

People get yelled at merely because they do. So what, you didn't attack her physically...mentally, you were not bullying as much as defending your integrity. So, you don't need counselling..but, try not to attack her verbally, makes you seem like the better man, trust me.
If you felt good about yourself, you would have walked away.

You don't need counciling for cowardice, just go lift some weights.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I'll give her some "counseling", I just have to know if she's hot first (hahahaha). In reality she probably doesn't need counseling, No one does, but the media and the therapists like to promote what will make them money.
Quote by mystical_1
If you felt good about yourself, you would have walked away.

You don't need counciling for cowardice, just go lift some weights.
Why am i a coward for doing that?
I'm in the same situation, but with me it's because I broke a mailbox over my head and my forehead started bleeding and then I started screaming shit. Just tell them to **** off, and they will be afraid you will break them over your head.