Page 1 of 3
What are some things that you think are overrated? It could be music, videos, tv shows, anything. Whats overrated to you?
this thr-
Quote by Helloween4Ever
this thread is overrated.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
hendrix *arms flameshield*
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
South Park and Pantera.

*can of worms picture*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by yoduh4077
this thr-

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

Hell Yeah, Mother****er. i beat ya to it
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Zinnie
hendrix *arms flameshield*

*ganon voice* YOU MUST DIE!

nah jk dude. its just opinion, I think Dime is overrated but thts just me.... I dont need a flameshield im that damn good.
Quote by ravenrage07
*ganon voice* YOU MUST DIE!

nah jk dude. its just opinion, I think Dime is overrated but thts just me.... I dont need a flameshield im that damn good.

The Flames! they move around this one! sir, i don't think we can flame him to death.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(p.s. I think dimebag is overhyped also)
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Helloween4Ever
The Flames! they move around this one! sir, i don't think we can flame him to death.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(p.s. I think dimebag is overhyped also)

I HEARD THAT! But I agree...
For music I think Cannibal Corpse is overated. Also N.W.A. (even though I love Dr. Dre's solo work, and he is also a little overated), and just about all the pop shit we bitch about everyday here in the pit.

For T.V. shows, I would have to say Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show. They all annoy the shit out of me and they are almost all the same show to me.

I think Eragon is an overated book, and so is Eldest. I haven't read the third one.

I'm tired of being a pussy, so I'm not raising a flamesheild. You guys go on and call me a peice of shit because I already know that's true and I no longer give a ****. Make me KNOW my opinion is wrong.
Quote by slipknot5678
For music I think Cannibal Corpse is overated. Also N.W.A. (even though I love Dr. Dre's solo work, and he is also a little overated), and just about all the pop shit we bitch about everyday here in the pit.

For T.V. shows, I would have to say Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show. They all annoy the shit out of me and they are almost all the same show to me.

I think Eragon is an overated book, and so is Eldest. I haven't read the third one.

I'm tired of being a pussy, so I'm not raising a flamesheild. You guys go on and call me a peice of shit because I already know that's true and I no longer give a ****. Make me KNOW my opinion is wrong.

Actually dude. I do agree w/ you on all of that except Dr. Dre because i generally hate rap music to start w/. Otherwise your good man, nice lil list.
Gibson V's, Peavey Bandits, Digitech Hothead's, Dimarzio Cables, Seymour Duncan Pickups, and BC Rich Warlocks named Nightmare
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
The Beatles
Eric Clapton
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Guitars
My Mom
Ratings
Kim Possible
Gibson
Fender
Strats
Teles
Grammar
Eating poop
Quote by Caleb B
The Beatles
Eric Clapton
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Guitars
My Mom
Ratings
Kim Possible
Gibson
Fender
Strats
Teles
Grammar
Eating poop

I disagree with all but the bottom one. And Kim Possible.
(Your mom is far from overrated.)
Quote by apak
Gibson V's, Peavey Bandits, Digitech Hothead's, Dimarzio Cables, Seymour Duncan Pickups, and BC Rich Warlocks named Nightmare

Thanks buddy you can actually read a signature... im so proud want an e-cookie?
Quote by Caleb B
The Beatles
Eric Clapton
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Guitars
My Mom
Ratings
Kim Possible
Gibson
Fender
Strats
Teles
Grammar

Eating poop

Eat shit and die.

You've obviously never listened to Stevie Ray, never played a Fender or a Gibson, and never been laid.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
Eat shit and die.

You've obviously never listened to Stevie Ray, never played a Fender or a Gibson, and never been laid.
You've obviously never heard of a joke.

Moron indeed.
Quote by daytripper75
Seinfeld.

Seriously. It really isn't all that funny.

Finally somebody sees things the way I see them...

And Caleb B's mom is not overrated. she makes great cookies.
Quote by p o e
Eat shit and die.

Dude chill matter of opinion. Some people don't like Gibson or fender. I personally really like both but its not the end of the world.
Quote by p o e
Eat shit and die.

Dude, it's called an opinion. Obviously this thread is asking for people to name things that are probably going to go against what someone else thinks. Chill out.
Quote by daytripper75
Dude, it's called an opinion. Obviously this thread is asking for people to name things that are probably going to go against what someone else thinks. Chill out.

I just made it to see what people would come up with. I don't think people should wage war over opinion. Thats just me but this is the internet so there ya go
Quote by slipknot5678

I just looked at your profile, and you listed limp bizkit as one of your favorite bands.

Your opinions are now obsolete.
Last edited by Old Vendetta\m/ at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by ravenrage07
I just made it to see what people would come up with. I don't think people should wage war over opinion. Thats just me but this is the internet so there ya go
Haha, this is fun.

Also:
Led Zeppelin
Marshall
Line 6
Aerosmith
Ron Stoppable
Apple (the OS)
Joe Satriani
Santana
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
I just looked at your profile, and you listed limp bizkit as one of your favorite bands.

Your opinion's are now obsolete.

*Smashs head on desk* hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... oh my god dude... wow. I love that word choice i want that as my sig now lol.
Quote by daytripper75

Fair enough.

For my actual contribution...

I hate spicy food.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by ravenrage07
*Smashs head on desk* hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... oh my god dude... wow. I love that word choice i want that as my sig now lol.

uhhh... Thank you?
Quote by ravenrage07

Alright I will make your day.

"I'm a pussy someone shoot me I need to ****ing die and if you don't beleive I even like Limp Bizkit *smashes face on desk*"

There you go
Quote by Caleb B
Haha, this is fun.

Also:
Led Zeppelin
Marshall
Line 6
Aerosmith
Ron Stoppable
Apple (the OS)
Joe Satriani
Santana

hey dude. Got sorta and off topic question. About the apple computers. I am a PC tech or at least working to become one. I never got formally trained for Mac computers. What is the big thing about Mac that makes them worth 1000 dollars for their lowest priced laptop? and what do you say about linux?
Quote by slipknot5678
Alright I will make your day.

"I'm a pussy someone shoot me I need to ****ing die and if you don't beleive I even like Limp Bizkit *smashes face on desk*"

There you go

I honestly do not understand what you're trying to say here.

You really are the stupidest UG'er.
names
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Page 1 of 3