I brutally beat up some guy today at skool today for hitting one of my friends. I left him laying on the ground with blood dripping out of different parts of his face. Thats not the worst ive done though. I once punched some one out cold, then beat his unconsious body with a stick, then kicked him in the face several times. I then ran, so i never really knew what the results of that fight were...

What was the worst thing you have ever done to somebody violently?
Well, you sound exactly like a 12 year old.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by rellik919
I brutally beat up some guy today at skool today for hitting one of my friends. I left him laying on the ground with blood dripping out of different parts of his face. Thats not the worst ive done though. I once punched some one out cold, then beat his unconsious body with a stick, then kicked him in the face several times. I then ran, so i never really knew what the results of that fight were...

You're pathetic.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
You sure whomped him good.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
One-time tried to come in my home, take my chrome. I said, "Yo, it's on. Take cover son, or you're ass-out. How you like my chrome?" Then I watched the rookie pass out. I didn't have to blast him, but I did anyway, that young punk had to pay.

So I just killed a man.
wow way to go. now if you take those water wings and the helmet off when you eat soup youd be ok.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
I was dicking around and choked my friend out, in the parking lot of the store we worked at.

Management was not amused.
Quote by blackthought
One-time tried to come in my home, take my chrome. I said, "Yo, it's on. Take cover son, or you're ass-out. How you like my chrome?" Then I watched the rookie pass out. I didn't have to blast him, but I did anyway, that young punk had to pay.

So I just killed a man.

That is so epicly appropriate, I'm going to take everything else out of my sig just to sig your coment. Well played.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by rellik919

Must have been during recess.

Shut up.
My God, it's full of stars!