I've been wondering, what is the difference between the Boss Super Chorus and the boss Chorus Emsemble? I have the Ensemble, I think it sounds better, but I don't know the actual differences.
not exactly what you're asking, but I'd highly recommend a CE-2 or CE-3. Nothing beats 'em it's the same sound that comes off the roland jazz choruses.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Quote by injected
not exactly what you're asking, but I'd highly recommend a CE-2 or CE-3. Nothing beats 'em it's the same sound that comes off the roland jazz choruses.

I second the CE-2, absolutely love mine, great chorus. The Modern Boss Choruses aren't too spectacular, but older models are great.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
not only is the MIJ ce2 one of the few boss pedals i don't slam, it's also one i want very badly.
Haha I love how no one's even attempted to answer the question yet. LOL

I honestly don't know either.

I'm gonna make a wild guess by the use of the word "ensemble" that the chorus ensemble is capable of producing deeper chorusing effects than a super chorus. - if you have TWO voices only slightly out of tune, you have a slight chorus effect - Now put a WHOLE ensemble together and have each one slightly out of tune from the last, gives you a deeper, more prounounced effect.

At least that's what I'd imagine... I despise every Boss chorus pedal I've ever tried, so I don't really know the differences between all of them.
^ good point.

ce2's a very lush chorus, reminds me somewhat of EHX... ce5's really a whole 'nother animal sound wise, and the shelving concept is a good idea, poorly executed though.