Page 1 of 2
i approve. his is awesome
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
i also approve. it looks so realistic
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
yeah if i saw that in real life it would freak the shit outta me
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Ace...

Now I want to make a smoker from Left 4 Dead costume.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
WOW! Facking brutal!
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
C'est magnifique.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
How the hell long did that take you?

That is excellent.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Day Tripper's was my favourite
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115

^EDIT: Way to suck up to the mods

I thought his was awesome, too
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
yeah, he deserved it.

Over all of us it definably looks the most badass

I wonder what people who saw him in real life thought of him when they saw it.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Definatly the most badass, it looked awesome
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Echoing everyone else, well deserved. Scary as shit in real life, I would guess :p

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Again, I appreciate everyone's comments!!

Oh and...

Quote by captaincrunk
Whoa, You should post a pic in this thread without the fake cuts so we know you don't actually look like that. That's really good.

Here's some thumbnails from my Myspace (for those that didn't see)

I bought it at Screamteam.com and it took me 4 hours to put it on and paint it by my self. I wore it for like 20 hours, and it's extremely comfortable. It didn't itch or sweat. I got major reactions from it (especially walking around the mall), anything from gasps, to people wanting pictures with me, to people who thought I was honestly hurt. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year with a new mask!
Quote by Haunted Boy

Oh and...

I bought it at Screamteam.com and it took me 4 hours to put it on and paint it by my self. I wore it for like 20 hours, and it's extremely comfortable. It didn't itch or sweat. I got major reactions from it (especially walking around the mall), anything from gasps, to people wanting pictures with me, to people who thought I was honestly hurt. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again next year with a new mask!

Awesome, was it easy to use? I might steal this idea for a night out next Halloween >.>

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
It wasn't too hard to put on. You had to start in the most central place (for mine, it was the chin. It's usually the nose tho, depending on the prosthetic you get) and I had to slowly "paint" it on with Spirit Gum little bits at a time. Once I got it all on there, I had to use liquid latex to hide the edges. Then the painting was interesting trying to match my own skin color. Then you poweder it so the makeup won't rub off. Then (as funny as this is) you add KY Jelly to it to give it that skin shine cuz it dries with a slightly shiny sheen like natural skin. And it was very comfortable, even when eating. Then when I was done with it, I had to "paint" it off with rubbing alcohol so it could be reused later.
lol, yeah. When people asked what happened to me tho, I told them I cut myself shaving... I had 4 people tell me to quit shaving with chainsaws...
Chihuahua attack was my number 2 answer
Sorry bro but I voted for Terrence and Philip. They or Pac-Man or Doctor Manhattan should've won, IMO. They made me chuckle the most, and to me, that's what halloween is about.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Haunted Boy

Oh and...

Pretty damn good costume, even if you bought it. How much was it?
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Quote by woodenbandman
Sorry bro but I voted for Terrence and Philip. They or Pac-Man or Doctor Manhattan should've won, IMO. They made me chuckle the most, and to me, that's what halloween is about.

Don't be sorry man, they were bad ass costumes, lol.

Quote by noob888
Pretty damn good costume, even if you bought it. How much was it?

The foam prosthetic was 60, and the makeup kit with the spirit gum, the spirit gum remover, paints, poweders, brushes and sponges was 40. It was pricey, but at the same time, the prosthetic can be washed anywhere from 5 to 7 times on average, and in a few cases some people said they can get as many as 30 wears out of one if it's really taken care of.
Last edited by Haunted Boy at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by sglover34479
Why the ****ing shit are you swearing randomly in the middle of a sentance?

Don't test me, boy.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Awesome, was it easy to use? I might steal this idea for a night out next Halloween >.>

Sweet, are there any lesser ones out there, I mean like ones with cuts but not nearly as bad as this one.

I'm already starting to make plans for next year.

edit: oops quoted the wrong person, ohh well it doesn't matter.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Last edited by RazorTheAwesome at Nov 7, 2009,
To Razor:
Not really on Scream Team (here's their product page: http://www.screamteam.com/newpage/products.htm ) but Mostly Dead might ( http://www.mostlydead.com/Foam-Latex-Prosthetics-Masks/c8/index.html ) (I didn't look through them all yet) and I'm sure there's other prosthetic sites out there.

To franky:
Thank you sir, and lol, I did that one year, the left side of my face was all burned and cut, and I had a lone band-aid on my right cheek. I also have fun when people go to take a picture, I'll wait til right before they snap it and say, "OH WAIT!... I'm blushing" (I'm half retard, lol, I can't help it)
This just scared the crap outta my brother, he walked in while I was looking at it and he was like "What the **** is THAT!?."
SleepSoil
Quote by Anthony1991
I blame you for the fact my PC monitor is now covered in chocolate digestive, cheers
Quote by vsdornelas
That was, um... really, really funny. I lolstack you now.

Approved. =]
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Page 1 of 2