I really like this V, and was wondering if it's a real guitar, reminds me of a gibson but is very different. yes I photoshopped myself into it. Picture is attached
Attachments:
16.JPG
I googled for replicas of Clementine. There doesn't seem to be any out yet, and I say yet because I have a feeling that there will be enough people to want at least enough of them made for a profit for the company.

All you can really do is wait and see.
Woah. Why such a lack of /sg/?
Quote by one vision
Salads are good.

That looks pretty damn close. Looks like just the "legs" are different. Unfortunately i have no idea what it is. Literally saw it last night by chance just looking through this bands profile.
Quote by 21Fretter

That looks pretty damn close. Looks like just the "legs" are different. Unfortunately i have no idea what it is. Literally saw it last night by chance just looking through this bands profile.

I sincerely hope this bit was a joke - LOOK AT THE HEADSTOCK! It's just a Gibson V! AND it shares little in common with the above guitar!
TS, go on Warmoth.com. They will make you a routed body blank with a fitted neck pocket, a neck, and send along some parts (bridge and I think electronics.) All you need is 2 nice humbuckers and basic DIY skills! It'll cost around $200-400 depending on your specs.
I actually didn't even look at the headstock Kinda remembered the body vaguely from last night and was just like, "hey, that looks a bit like it".

My bad! So shoot me :\
It's basically a Gibson V, but with someone having taken a jigsaw or bandsaw to the wings.
In other words, if you had a Gibson style V, you could make the guitar with a quick DIY.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
They will make you a routed body blank with a fitted neck pocket, a neck, and send along some parts (bridge and I think electronics.)/QUOTE]They don't send you anything you don't order - they don't supply any hardware or electronics, you have to order all of that yourself separately. Also, body blank, a neck and so on is going to cost you far more than $400.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.