strumming

but really I'm kinda tied between econ. picking and string skipping, both things I would like to get better at
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Nov 7, 2009,
i really like tremolo picking, like black metal tremolo picking. it feels good.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
ilike 2 play alot of economy picking mixed wit playn basslinez/rythym together,so it mks me feel like im playn wit a bass player n maybe another guitar player @ da same time even if im da only one playing
my favorite technique is searchbar

on a more serious note, i dont view techniques as what is my favorite and what is not, i simply do whats needed to express myself or what i think sounds good. what i practice the most, probably just general picking and stuff, nothing special. also, vibrato.
Last edited by fixationdarknes at Nov 7, 2009,
My favourite techniques?

Reporting trolls
Reporting multis
Reporting spammers.

... oh wait. you meant GUITAR techniques.
hmmm. Maybe hammering. idk.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Favorite techniques? The basics - alt picking, bends, vibrato, legato, palm muting, timing basics like subdividing the beat and accenting, rhythm of course. You get the basics down well, and that's what makes you a good enough guitarist to play the stuff you want to play.
inb4 vib--- damn.

Phrasing and note choice (if that isn't technical i don't know what is)
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Deep*Kick

Phrasing and note choice (if that isn't technical i don't know what is)

Actually that technically isn't technical, IMO. It's not common to come by, and is certainly extremely important to sounding good, but I don't consider that ''guitar technique.'' Seems more like musicianship skill, which one might consider a technique, but oh well.