Page 1 of 3
I don't have much to say about it right now, but one of my best friends...

Doctors found a spot in his stomach that could be cancer.

He was the first person that made me feel welcome. He made me feel like I belonged somewhere. Like I wasn't an outcast anymore. Then I met the girl who is now like a sister to me and another girl who I'm proud to call my own. Both of them, through him. Now, the doctors say that if he has to have surgery, he won't be able to play sports again. Even with the surgery, the survival rate of stomach cancer is terribly low.

The doctors told him that if he started having stomach pains, to start getting worried. He had stomach pains today. He cried for a good half an hour. The last words he said to me tonight were "I don't want to die..."

I'm really sorry to hear that.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
I'm really sorry to hear that.

I think the worst part about tonight was...he wanted me to tell everyone.

A girl asked "If he has cancer, will he live?" I had to tell her the poor chances of survival.

I'm trying so hard not to be this sad right now...it's only a maybe and the local doctors are idiots, so I'm trying not to beat myself up over it...yet...
Last edited by The.new.guy at Nov 7, 2009,
**warned**

HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow.

**warned**
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
That's absolutely terrible. How old is he?

My friend has cancer as well and she's been writing a blog about it. I don't think it's as bad as your friend's though.

I really hope your friend makes it. Stay strong and know that there are people on here who you can talk to about it any time.

Quote by k1ng_pooh
HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow.

Why did you say that?
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by k1ng_pooh
HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow.

What the **** is wrong with you?
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by k1ng_pooh
HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow.

Gtfo.

Sorry about the sad news, TS. Cancer is indeed a bitch. Maybe you and your/his friends can put together fund raisers. A bunch of my friends helped raise money for my friend's mom so she could get treatment for something in Arizona.
Yeah, my grandmother died of colon cancer a few days ago so I feel for you. Hopefully it's just a bleep and will be nothing.
Last edited by true_bacon22 at Nov 7, 2009,
I'm wondering if maybe he can make it with treatment?

That's insane, I can't imagine having cancer at such a young age. Best of wishes to you and your friend.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
How old is he?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
too bad it's not like the liver where they could just cut his out and give him half of yours
the only thing you can do is pray and hope for the best

stupid cancer going around killing people...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by k1ng_pooh
HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow.

your mom had chlamydia when you were born
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
To answer everyone asking how old, he's 15. To the person who laughed, f*ck you. Do you have any idea how much it hurts to have someone THIS close to you tell you "Hey, I might have stomach cancer..." Do you ****ing know?

Go screw yourself you piece of worthless sh*t.
cancer is a biatch.

ive had 3 people in my family get cancer recently. not fun.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

I feel for you man.
I lost someone close to me from cancer, and it sucks. Hopefully its not cancer. My thoughts are with the both of you

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
shit thats horrible hope everything will be ok, cancer is terrible aunty had it luckily she pulled through
Quote by k1ng_pooh
HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow.

And wow, that's way to young to die man
Keep us updated please
kthxbai.
Last edited by OMGWTFBBQ? at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by k1ng_pooh
HAHAHAHAHA

oh wow.

Hang in there, man. I'd hate to find out that my best friend had a life-threatening problem, it'd mess me up. Hug stack for you.

god damn, 15...that's as old as me, man. To young to die...I don't pray, but the church does. God, I don't know what to say.

...here's a lit-tle song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note, don't worry...be happy...
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
dude dont worry about it, that mark will just be a little blip on the xray and the stomach pains indigestion

if its not then i wish him the best of luck and my thoughts are with you all
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
TS, all my sympathies go to him.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
God damn that sucks

I'm totally up for saying you should have hope although live every day like it's his last.

I hope your friend pulls through.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Its possible that the stomach pains are psychosomatic, becuase he's worrying too much. But I think he should get the surgery, because sports aren't everything. And then he should live it up while he still can. If he's lucky, then everything will be okay.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
OMG, I almost cried reading your post
I don't know what to say to cheer you up man, I'll just give you a hug:
and some e-cookies:
Well there's been no diagnosis whatsoever, so to get all upset and worked up that it is is stupid. For all you both know it could be an ulcer, or a perfectly harmless benign lesion.

Not to mention that if it IS cancer, and it's a low stage and grade, the prognosis is good.
Tell him to kick cancer's ass. We're all here for ya. Grundy had cancer, but he survived because we all posted in his thread.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Well there's been no diagnosis whatsoever, so to get all upset and worked up that it is is stupid. For all you both know it could be an ulcer, or a perfectly harmless benign lesion.

Not to mention that if it IS cancer, and it's a low stage and grade, the prognosis is good.

I agree with this to a point, don't get worried yet. But you are seriously a dick. Every post of yours I've seen is just you acting like a pissed off twelve year old. Cheer up man
One of my friends has a golf-ball sized tumor in the back of his head.

He's still OK for now and they have him on some medicine to make it go benign but I'm pretty worried about him still.

The way he copes with it scares me. He jokes and laughs about it and talks about it in a nonchalant way; I mean, I guess if that's his way of coping then whatever, but it scares me.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
One of my friends has a golf-ball sized tumor in the back of his head.

He's still OK for now and they have him on some medicine to make it go benign but I'm pretty worried about him still.

The way he copes with it scares me. He jokes and laughs about it and talks about it in a nonchalant way; I mean, I guess if that's his way of coping then whatever, but it scares me.

Nearly all the people I meet deal with it that way, it's more common than you think.
I'm really sorry to hear that.......

I hope he pulls through......
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I can't offer you anything, I have bad luck when it comes to friends with cancer. Stomach cancer is awful... but keep your chin up until the proper diagnosis comes in. Until then try to be positive and proactive about it all. Planning his funeral may sound depressing but it'll give him and you a certain feeling of power and having control - what sort of music he'd like, where he'd have it, how he wants to go, etc. Make it pretty fun and jazzy.

He likes Keats but she's into Yeats - it's a matter of Romance

E-Mistress to UG's Finest Gentleman

Come away, oh human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a fairy hand in hand;
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.
Page 1 of 3