Crossdressing is even easier now.

:3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I always thought those pump-up shoes were pretty cool.....this is a blessing and a curse. Great for the eyes, but disappointing when she takes it off.
That's the most Asian women in bras I've ever seen in under 5 minutes.

I'd just keep inflating and deflating them for fun until she got so annoyed that she took it off.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
It's like MAGIC...
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Ahahaha I can actually understand what they're saying

uuuhh

this makes no ****ing sense

TEH MOAR YOU PRESS THE BIGGAR IT GETZ

"God's Hand". Must have made him look like a massive pervert
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Nov 7, 2009,
cool story bra

no but seriously... that is amazing.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
cool story bra

no but seriously... that is amazing.

So many good puns in the pit tonight!
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I can understand mandarin and at 3:34 she says something like "It feels as comfortable as a pair of gentle hands lifting my breast"
I'll brb too and mysteriously return at the same time as Mushroom...

<_<
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Just when I've become adept at figuring out whether a girl's wearing chicken fillets before she takes her shirt off - they bring this shit out. I fail to see the difference between this sort of thing and schoolboys shoving socks down their pants. I'm pretty sure if mens wear stores started selling chicken fillet seven inch flacid penis substitutes, everyone would be like what the fuck.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Could lead to so much disappointment for men. On the other hand, a very valuable tool in the hands of a woman, like that scene in Terminator 3.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn