so i got really drunk tonight and my throat is hurting and i know it will be worse in the morning. i did lots of yelling and singing tonight. is there something i can take that will not make it as bad tomorrow? i hate waking up with a bad throat. im pretty sure talking is out of the mix tomorrow.
Less yelling and singing.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
More drinking?
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
You have a serious problem so you come to the pit?
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
cough drops and drinking lots of water help temporarily, no quick fixes that will last though
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
its not THAT serious i just want real answers.

Real answers? So you came to the pit?
Quote by bassplayer33333
Sinisa Rules all.

Quote by zbest
That is part of the reason that the mafia does so much drug trafficing, its so they wont die of hunger because they dont have anything.
well i wasnt really expecting them, but i figured at least one had to have a ring of truth to them. you guys dont know the (serious) rule here? the other forum i go to can get you banned if you dont actually reply seriously when someone puts that in the title. well the first time will get you warned, but multiple times could get you banned.
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
well i wasnt really expecting them, but i figured at least one had to have a ring of truth to them. you guys dont know the (serious) rule here? the other forum i go to can get you banned if you dont actually reply seriously when someone puts that in the title. well the first time will get you warned, but multiple times could get you banned.

This isn't that other forum. This is the ****ing pit. We do things differently here.
Quote by skaterskagg1
This isn't that other forum. This is the ****ing pit. We do things differently here.

This.

But seriously... drink lemon tea, that's what Robert Plant REQUIRED backstage and at his hotel room at all times. Seemed to work well
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
so i got really drunk tonight and my throat is hurting and i know it will be worse in the morning. i did lots of yelling and singing tonight. is there something i can take that will not make it as bad tomorrow? i hate waking up with a bad throat. im pretty sure talking is out of the mix tomorrow.
lol. stressing your vocal cords when drunk. It's pretty common...

Anyway, you might try gargling with warm salt water. It can be pretty soothing. But you may have stressed the cords so badly that they'll still be in trauma tomorrow. Maybe use your head next time when you're drinking? You know, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Goin' Mobile
This.

But seriously... drink lemon tea, that's what Robert Plant REQUIRED backstage and at his hotel room at all times. Seemed to work well

true, i used that when i was in a musical. used to drink it everyday. but i dont have any here so im looking for other suggestions.

i think its too late anyway. its like 4 in the morning over here and im tired. im just going to go to bed and hope for the best i think.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
lol. stressing your vocal cords when drunk. It's pretty common...

Anyway, you might try gargling with warm salt water. It can be pretty soothing. But you may have stressed the cords so badly that they'll still be in trauma tomorrow. Maybe use your head next time when you're drinking? You know, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

ha ya i know. unfortunatly for me everyone wanted me to play some songs after i already knew it was time to stop. i knew my voice was done but i kept going, and i paid for it. oh well. i think im just not going to talk tomorrow.