are nunchaku, bokken and Bo/Jo staffs age-restricted by the offensive weapons act?

for those that dont know, none of them are bladed.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Dunno what the 2nd one is but you can have nunchaku for sporting purposes, perfectly legal so long as you aint waving them around in the street, when moving them from one place to another make sure they are in a hard case or something.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i already have several nunchaku, but i want stainless steel, and the website said some articles are ahe restricted. Stainless steel for display and show purposes.

btw, Bokken is a wooden training sword.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
i already have several nunchaku, but i want stainless steel, and the website said some articles are ahe restricted. Stainless steel for display and show purposes.

btw, Bokken is a wooden training sword.

So... a Bokken is..... a stick... can't see why that'd be illegal but this country has gone wobbly so i'd probably check these things with your local authority figures... then go ahead and buy them regardless.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Id get a tonfa too, but i know they illegal.

theyre essentially police batons, but made of solid steel or hardwood. theyre mentioned in the OWA 1988 for sure.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ