Hello i am curs3d i compose drums alot so i decided to try this

Drums - Curs3d

Lead Guitar - Ankthebank

Rhythm Guitar - Andrew2xtreme

Bass - Ankthebank

Lyrics / Singing : Ankthebank

The way we will do it is via the attachment feature

the lead guitar and bass are being composed by Ankthebank then they will be uploaded onto this thread for Andrew2xtreme which will then download the guitar pro file and add his Rhythm guitar parts to it then the Guitar pro file will be uploaded by Andrew2xtreme I will download it add the drums and then wait for it.... i will make a mp3 with guitar pro using RSE and then we will be waiting for Ankthebank to make a track using REAL INSTRUMENTS!

The genre for the first song will be like a muse-esque Prog rock concept so this debut song should be great!
Last edited by Curs3d at Nov 7, 2009,
Well that has also yet to be decided since your first to reply its up to you and also you reply very fast thanks
Yeah man go for it but my Guitar pro doesn't play midi for some reason so what about a little acoustic bit because then i can put it in RSE so it will actually play i think that is a great idea i would of never though of it myself
Last edited by Curs3d at Nov 7, 2009,
i can do bass! I don't play bass, but can write killer riffs - plus my music has been compared to muse!
Last edited by ankthebank at Nov 7, 2009,
This sounds like a pretty badass idea if I say so myself...too bad lead's taken
Ibanez RG1570 - mirage red
Ibanez RG7321
Dean '79 MLF
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez RX20- first guitar!!
Fender 12 str acoustic
Rickenbacker 620/12
Pod X3 Live
Marshall Valvestate VS-265
+ a bunch more stuff
Ok tooxtreme your in for the lead (if you want) and andrew your in for rhythm so tooxtreme if you would start on the guitar we have been talking about a acoustic intro if you dont want to do it leave some bars for the acoustic intro and ill do it (or someone else)
I'm off to bed right now (not sure if that matters), but ideally i think rhythm should come before lead, so i dont do 30 bars of mindless solo-ing that everyone else has to follow.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean '79 MLF
Epiphone Explorer
Fender 12 str acoustic
Rickenbacker 620/12
Pod X3 Live
+ a bunch more stuff
by that I meant rhythm guitar, not necesarily the entire rhythm section (ie bass and drums)
Ibanez RG7321
Dean '79 MLF
Epiphone Explorer
Fender 12 str acoustic
Rickenbacker 620/12
Pod X3 Live
+ a bunch more stuff
Ino we have a bass and drummer but ok i guess ill send a message to the rhythm guitar guy to start the project thanks guys
I always put a Rhythm after the lead guitar or after any instrument. i need a base to put the rhythm

what Genre are we playing??
I have to honestly say I've never listened to Muse....

sorry guys.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean '79 MLF
Epiphone Explorer
Fender 12 str acoustic
Rickenbacker 620/12
Pod X3 Live
+ a bunch more stuff
well the lead guy said tht he doesent want to put 30 bars of mindless soloing so he asked if rhythm can go first then the lead has a base
Thats very good Ank atm we need somebody to acctually start making a part of the song but unforntely the lead guitar has decided to not particpate due to his lack of not ever listened to muse
Yeah but thats just keyboard really and my guitar pro doesent like instruments when i dont use rse sand none of the vocal leads have RSE so it would not be very helpfull to my guitar pro
i can do lead guitar! I don't actually play bass, and i already have that bit on my profile to start from
Ok we are not taking anymore people on we are now making it ankthebank has started it and is making the lead + bass track!
Well me and ankthebank have sorte4d something out were we can get people to compose and he can play the songs on real instruments ill have to talk with him to see if he can play the keyboard