Poll: Do you like the rain?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like the rain?
Yes indeed.
75 79%
No, it's detrimental to my daily deeds.
15 16%
Don't care, I don't go out.
5 5%
Voters: 95.
So, Pit; it's raining quite a lot today. There's a lot of wind; hail, and rain.
Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it started to snow, considering that it's incredibly cold as well.
So, do you like it?
I like it at night, because the sound of it hitting my window is quite peaceful I find. And when you're out in it and you get back inside it's pretty awesome, makes you appreciate dryness more. Though it is very often a pain in the ass.
Quote by Preid
I dont have a choice.

(see location)

i love rain though and it occurs quite often in england

Quote by aaciseric
I like it at night, because the sound of it hitting my window is quite peaceful I find. And when you're out in it and you get back inside it's pretty awesome, makes you appreciate dryness more. Though it is very often a pain in the ass.

I think you summed up all my thoughts about rain.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Preid
I dont have a choice.

(see location)

Here's it probably not as bad as Scotland; but hey.
Northern Spain is a bitch with it's rain at times.

Quote by blue_strat
Verily, though we hath but no rain here.

Wouldn't you say: "We hath naught but rain here"?
Considering you live in the UK.
Last edited by EmancipatedSoul at Nov 7, 2009,
I like the rain, but most of my friends won't go out if it's raining because they all describe it as "shit weather", but I don't see what's wrong with it... I mean most of my friends have lived in England where it rains through all seasons for around 15/18 years, they should be used to it by now!
rain + hot chicks in white = win
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Snow's better. You can't really throw rain at people.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Rain is great... i sort of miss the rain at the moment. Can't wait to get home to the UK and take my nephew out in the rain... i'll probably enjoy it more though! ha-ha.

Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a Fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a Fruit Salad.
Yes i love it.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I f*cking hate the rain! I'm moving back to warmer/drier climes ASAP. Maybe rain is ok in small doses, but its constant presence here ruins an otherwise beautiful place, for me.
Rain makes everything 10x more dramatic or romantic than something really is

ex. [Walking down city street by oneself] Today my whole family was murdered except myself. I pledge to seek vengence on whoever did this til death [Insert opening credits and heavy metal]

ex.2. [Raining in countryside a couple] Ilove you tim.... I love you tho beth... Lets be together forever!!!! [Insert make out seen w/romantic music]

All in all Rain Pwns
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
I like rain, and rain likes me.
I like the rain, all in my teeth.
All in my fingers, between my toes.
I even like it, up my nose!
I LIKE RAIN!
I love rain, so comforting when your in a dry and warm place and its raining outside. And when your in the rain it makes you feel great.

And also like somebody mentioned, it increases the drama, romance, epicness to any situation.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn