yeaah so my current amp at the moment is totally ****ed and beyond the point of return, so im trying to get a basic idea for a new bass amp.

I play metal/metalcore type stuff (Parkway Drive, August Burns Red)
The bass amp has to have decent power (100watts and upwards, I play in a band but nothing serious)
It would be pretty sweet to have a bass stack, seeing as ive been using shitty combo's so far, but if it comes down to having a combo that'll work

If youve got any ideas just leave some comments, thanks dudes
I'm not sure what your budget is but I'd look into Carvin and Mesa if you have the money. Possibly Peavey , Ashdown have a good reputation and with a good bass and the right eq, you can't go wrong with Hartke for cheap, very reliable and very good bass stacks. (I have one)
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
yeah right now ive got no money and no job, so im more just looking at ideas and shit
I know how that feels

Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
haha yeaah,
i was thinking of having a Behringer BVT4500H head with an ashton or Hartke cabinet
but anyway, ill have a while to wait before im in any position to buy something haha
thanks for the help
Quote by NickTilyard
haha yeaah,
i was thinking of having a Behringer BVT4500H head with an ashton or Hartke cabinet
but anyway, ill have a while to wait before im in any position to buy something haha
thanks for the help

Dont even bother with Behringer its just pure blargh i had a behringer guitar amp and i hated it to death i feel th only suitable death is blaring my bass through it

I would also say Laney would be a good brand to look at, for one they are built like tanks and the fact they are regularly seen in use by many metal bands in general.Their RB series is cheap and good imo i love mines even tho i plan on upgrading sometimes i dont feel as if i would have the heart even tho the Ashdown i want gets me the tone i want with an Boss OD

So really i would suggest looking at Laney RB series,Ashdown,Mesa (if you wanna pour serious amounts into an amp).

But generally stay away from Behringer gear its poor quality and its not the most desirable sound really.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.