im looking to get a new cab for my cobra. anyone here have any experience with this amp and what cabs match it well. i know the matching cab has v25s in it and from what ive seen in clips sounds great with it. but i dont have 1600aud for a new one and ive never seen them going second hand on ebay(australia). Suggestions?
What about the FR212 CB - http://www.thomann.de/gb/framus_fr212_cb.htm

I think it is about 500 AUD
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
How about the Harley Benton G412A, it's loaded with 4 Celestion Vintage 30's - http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g412a_vintage.htm

and it's about 550 AUD
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
if ur willing to cash out a bit, then the orange 212 cab will work wonders. if i remember correctly, you can get one with V30's and its made with like 18 ply (insert wood) so the bass response 'should' be pretty good... unless you dont really want that kinda sound :S

edit: if i remember correctly, the qoute should be around $1000. but if the store near you is cheap bastards, then its about $1300.
i have a modest rig which consists of guitar related stuff
Member of the Laney Cult
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

my band : Fragments.
Last edited by kai2demax at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by kai2demax
if ur willing to cash out a bit, then the orange 212 cab will work wonders. if i remember correctly, you can get one with V30's and its made with like 18 ply (insert wood) so the bass response 'should' be pretty good... unless you dont really want that kinda sound :S

edit: if i remember correctly, the qoute should be around $1000. but if the store near you is cheap bastards, then its about $1300.

Baltic birch if I'm not mistaken. Orange cabinets are very dark sounding which you might love or hate.
WTLTL 2011