okay so basically i am looking for a sporty car (used) around 5,000 (i can go a little over if need be). it also needs to have airbags, which can pose a problem. these are the cars i have been looking at

1) which of these cars would be the best/most reliable to get (seeing as they are almost all over 10 years old)? also, what other cars could you recommend? please nothing by ford or mazda...just personal preference. thanks, pit!
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by metaldud536
LOL A Honda Civic sporty?

you can mod it and make it sporty.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by metaldud536

have you ever heard of the civic type r, obviously not
the very last one, defos.

I love Image Hosting tripods.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by rtfk101
okay so basically i am looking for a sporty car (used) around 5,000 (i can go a little over if need be). it also needs to have airbags, which can pose a problem. these are the cars i have been looking at

1) which of these cars would be the best/most reliable to get (seeing as they are almost all over 10 years old)? also, what other cars could you recommend? please nothing by ford or mazda...just personal preference. thanks, pit!

best thing to do is deffinetly by a japanese car they are mega reliable and also are cheap to insure. a toyota celica or mr2 would be a good choice
Koenigsegg CCX

there ya go - environment friendly also
You like it
Lol at going from an old 300z (not sure) to a civic. Dude get a civic and just make it mint.
Fuck rights, I believe in something... even a guy like Merlin you know?
Quote by metaldud536

i know! the only one there that i would even consider is the nissan, but i would still pass that up as well...

Quote by 1avatar328

while a king of the road would be nice, i'm fairly sure he's not finding it for under 5k...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Last edited by joshua029 at Nov 7, 2009,
kbb.com

This helped me out.

As far as a reliable car is concerned, a domestic car's parts are relatively cheap to acquire compared to a foreign car's, but you'll be buying the domestic car's parts more often.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3