hi.im playing for almoust a year.im bedroom player only (for now)and i use epi les paul standard deluxe through a laney lx12.i was wondering what amp should i get for about 300 bucks.i play everything from the beatles to black label.AND I LIVE IN LATVIA AND HERE IS NOT ANY BIG STORES WITH HUGE SELECTION SO I MIGHT GO FOR THOMANN DE.

ty
Sounds like you should do a bit more saving and also a bit more research yourself.
peavey vypyr 30 it's about €200 and you should be able to get a sanper1 foot contoler for about €70 or the sanpera 2 for about €150
i was thinking of marhal mg30fx line6 30w vox vt30 orange crush20 rolang cube 30w
Quote by d-show
i was thinking of marhal mg30fx line6 30w vox vt30 orange crush20 rolang cube 30w

stay away from the mg, line 6, and orange crush, the vox and roland would be your best options or the peavey vypyr 30
i vote vox vt30, although i dislike modelling amps.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
If you can, look for a Marshall 5210. They're a discontinued amp model from the 80's that was basically the solid state equivalent of a JCM800. Great sound, and can usually be found for around $300 USD.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SAD MAFIOSO σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Originally Posted by jgbsmith
Guys, guys - put your penises away, we have a lady in the house!