We have to do 2 solo performances of different styles.

1- For this I chose Paganini's 5th Caprice. Do you people think this is a good choice?

2- I need help choosing the second one, can you guys give some advice please. Oh, and it is a SOLO performance
Thanks

Edit: Guitar
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at Nov 7, 2009,
I like the choice of the Paganini caprice. If you pull it off, that'll go down very nicely.

For a very different style, erm, maybe look into some Django Reinhardt guitar pieces. He was the Belgian Gypsy jazz guitarist from the 30s, in case you didn't know.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
I like the choice of the Paganini caprice. If you pull it off, that'll go down very nicely.

For a very different style, erm, maybe look into some Django Reinhardt guitar pieces. He was the Belgian Gypsy jazz guitarist from the 30s, in case you didn't know.

I'll check him out. And by the way, I'm not going to play the Caprice at full speed, I'm just an average guitar player, I think I'll play it at 16ths at 110 bpm maybe.

Edit: Can you give an example of a Django Reinhardt piece?
Last edited by Vitor_vdp at Nov 7, 2009,