I know some people must've answered this question a million times but does the Bigsby cause the tuning of the Gibson Les Paul to always be problematic and difficult but is the tuning bearable for the advantage of a tremolo. cheers
If the Bigsby, like most trems, is set up right, then it won't really hurt the tuning that much. It also depends on how aggressively you're using it, too. You can't use a Bigsby like you'd use a Floyd Rose. With a Bigsby, a roller TOM bridge and a roller/graphite nut would definitely help with tuning stability.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

And locking tuners of course if you use it for more than a slight flutter
Bigsbys get alot of trash because all the kiddies think that the only type of whammy bar worth using is a floyd rose. Which, just isn't true but whatever.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Quote by The Kid No.99
I know some people must've answered this question a million times but does the Bigsby cause the tuning of the Gibson Les Paul to always be problematic and difficult but is the tuning bearable for the advantage of a tremolo. cheers
That doesn't look like a question at all. It looks like a run-on of a few different thoughts that just sort of ramble. Punctuation is your friend.

ANY trem causes changes in the string tension.
This can lead to problems returning to pitch.
Some of those problems are related to the trem itself.
Some are related to the nut, bridge, and tuners.

A Bigsby does a good job of returning to its original position.
But if you have problems with the strings binding at the bridge or nut, or the tension being different because more or less "slack" is taken up in numerous winds around the tuning pegs, you'll still have problems using a Bigsby.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.