Page 1 of 2
who?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
I always wondered how someone who pretty much looks like a lady could be in such a crazy band. I think I'm crying.
I'm going in;

Rambo style
I was thinking of some Aerosmith puns as I opened this thread...but alas.....it appears I'm not needed. *Leaves*
Quote by ryand111
who?
No, they still have Roger Daltrey
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
well this ruined my day, good my my sweet emotion i guess ill just have to dream on now of what could have been...

i fail at puns

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by flamster
I always wondered how someone who pretty much looks like a lady could be in such a crazy band. I think I'm crying.

three song references in one. congratulations you are my hero
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
That picture is kinda pathetic.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
yea!! I just heard about this news this morning on blabbermouth.net Joe Perry made the announcement!! no one can replace this man!! hope fully this is only a momentary temper tantrum!!
Maybe its because Steven Tyler is so f-ed up from his stage falls and all? Maybe he just can't do it anymore?
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
I love Aerosmith, and honestly I'm more than a little disappointed to hear about Steven falling back into his old habits. Whilst I think he's one of the greatest rock singers ever, I think Aerosmith as a whole has to take priority. If Steven goes solo, then the only person he has to let down is himself, he won't have a band relying on him.

That said, any new singer for Aerosmith is going to have to sing the old songs as well as new songs, and I think they'd be hard pressed to find someone who could do that like Steven. Steve Lee of Gotthard is first to mind for me.

Anyway, I hope the band makes the right decision, whether it be keeping Steven or replacing him.
steven tyler hinted at going solo during a recent concert and joe perry was trying to get him to back out of some tour dates.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
It's not on the official Aerosmith site so I'm calling bogus until then.
Quote by bendystraw
Steven Tyler quitting Aerosmith? Pfft, dream on.

I hear he's jaded about this whole situation.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Minkaro

i was being sarcastic
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
I suppose he wants to get back in the saddle and start living on the edge. So I suppose quitting is just what it takes to get that lifestyle back.
hello
Maybe he want's to play with his Toy's in the Attic.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
That's pretty amazing, i'm suprised he's leaving, usually he doesn't wanna miss a thing ...

Seriously though, that kinda sucks.
Quote by ryand111
i was being sarcastic

Oh thank God.

Not because of the supposed not knowing who he is, I was more annoyed because I thought you were one of those people that absolutely has to post in a thread, despite having no interest in the subject.
Bon Jovi's no longer livin' on a prayer. But Steven's probably hiding amongst the toys in the attic.
I don't wanna miss a thing.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I heard from a reliable source that Tyler was Crying because Perry had a Big 10 Inch "Record" and he didn't. Tyler wanted to Come Together while making Love In an Elevator. but Perry said "Walk This Way" and led Tyler to the door so he could get to the Other Side. Tyler wanted to come back, but perry was all like "Dream On".
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
back in the saddle? more like back on the sauce.

my folks saw em like 3 years ago and said they were still good. id see em if i didnt have to pay 50$ a ticket, which im sure i would.
Looks like he went on a Permanent vacation.. It would be such a sweet emotion if he came back, but you can dream on, brother... I mean, get a grip and stop Livin on the edge.. Can't keep cryin'.

No, but seriously, Aerosmith's overrated..

Gear:
Some sort of guitar, of some sort.
Another one
Big amp
Small amp
A pedal
A pedal again
Some kind of box that goes into the computer.. Haven't figured out its function yet.
Last edited by lutfish at Nov 7, 2009,
my middle name is named after steven tyler. my mom caught a drumstick at a show once

i always thought he looked like a lady (ahh ahh) DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by Metallizach
my second name is named after steven tyler. my mom caught herpes at a show once

i always thought he looked like a lady (ahh ahh) DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY

fixed
Quote by Metallizach
my middle name is named after steven tyler. my mom caught HIV at a show once