In
171 59%
Out
68 23%
Non-UK
51 18%
Voters: 290.
Page 4 of 6
I believe we should stay because I have the slightest bit of education on the issue.

Is there no other reason to leave other then "YEAH BRITISH BULLDOGS!"?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by rigiddigits
America won't do shit for us.

Oh come on I know you want to be our 51st state.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
In but only if we can nuke Belgium.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Philip_pepper
I somehow get the feeling that the British media focuses on all the bad, evil immigrants, like the Romanians, Albanians, etc, coming in and messing everything up, and therefore that justifies leaving the EU.

Well they are terkin err jerbs.
Does it even matter? The only difference is the name... even Norway have been subject to 7000 EU regulation without even being in EU...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
Does it even matter? The only difference is the name... even Norway have been subject to 7000 EU regulation without even being in EU...
That's probably because they are part of the EEA.

Most anti-EU people seem to forget that it has given western europe over 60 years of peace, which is a huge thing. Yes, there are some aspects of the EU that require some serious rethinking, but bailing out isn't gonna help anyone.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Jan 24, 2013,
Why can't the EU be more UK friendly?

Set everything to the UK standard when it comes to weights and volumes...

Can the EU even afford to use UK measurements?

It's like we're a super power (ish, sort of, around here.) that's letting a bunch of loser countries tell it what to do.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Trebor, what the hell are you on about? Croydon can leave the EU if it'll make you happier. It'd make me happier.
Quote by willT08
Trebor, what the hell are you on about? Croydon can leave the EU if it'll make you happier. It'd make me happier.

Go **** yourself.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Seriously. Annex yourself. You can have everything from off Brigstock Road to Thornton Heath.
Seriously, wtf are you on about Coventry boy, shut up about Croydon; Douche.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion

It's like we're a super power (ish, sort of, around here.) that's letting a bunch of loser countries tell it what to do.

what exactly are UK measurements? If you mean change all metric measurements to imperial then that's just silly.

we should stay in the EU because its easier for travel. people forget that when EU immigrants come to the UK to work the same rights apply to them too, there's nothing preventing a UK citizen working or living in a different EU country.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by treborillusion

You do realise that for weights and volumes, we're the backwards ones.

As far as I can see in the EU they've pretty much gone fully metric while here we're still clinging on to feet, inches, miles, pints, pounds and ounces while claiming to have adopted millimetres, centimeters, meters, kilometers, grams, kilos, litres etc.

we have a base 10 number system so I don't quite understand why people would reject measurements which change in factors of 10.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by treborillusion
Seriously, wtf are you on about Coventry boy, shut up about Croydon; Douche.

I'm not a Coventry boy, I'm a Hertford boy. Nice Home Counties gent.

EDIT: We've a castle and everything in my town. I guess you've got a Crystal Palace but that's not really on the same tier.
Last edited by willT08 at Jan 24, 2013,
Yeah, and make London the head of the EU and screw the Euro or, IDK, make t based in London too. I'd personally like to see the EU teach everybody English to set a standard in trade.
I won't really be happy until most of the word speaks English, starting with the EU. TBH.
Quote by laid-to-waste
We should just teach Europe how to speak English.

I don't care if France object and scream EU, I do not & care, in that order.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Wow...

Remind me never to go to Croydon.

EDIT: It's funny because Croydon is barely London.
Quote by treborillusion
We should just teach Europe how to speak English.

I don't care if France object and scream EU, I do not & care, in that order.

yeah, I keep forgetting you're retarded.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Opionated, so, what, you're telling me Europe wouldn't be better if we were to be one country with one language? and I know sure as hell that language won't be German. -- You make me sick. Trying to sell ur country out to bleeding moaning hearts in Brussels who decided to make one currency and make the zone too big and collected money to do that and then let a bunch of elected heads who are never going to agree dictate what we do with that money.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 24, 2013,
I think it's more a comment that you're trying to force English on the whole world while your English sucks ass arse.
I'm afraid that he isn't even trolling.

I'm pretty categorically telling you that Europe wouldn't be better as one sovereign state that only spoke one language. What would be the point in that? I'd hate it if in England people only spoke English.

EDIT: ^^^He's not. That's just how messed up Croydon is.
I think it's because I'm from Croydon and Coventry boy's jealous that he doesn't live in London.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I grew up in and around London

You live in Croydon, which is basically Surrey. You're jealous of actual Londoners.
You're the sucker who keeps talking about Croydon.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I like topics like this because it reveals the bigots and the idiots.

Quote by element4433
It's like I'm all like, **** the EU, make it work for us, we actually have a strong currency, and he's all like...

Croydon Croydon Croydon.
Quote by laid-to-waste
What sort of retarded response is that!?

"Maybe Croydon should anex it's self, I'd be happier..." Go **** yourself.
Quote by laid-to-waste
one country with one language would be a terrible idea. The purpose of the EU is to make the seperate countries cooperate in certain area's where this is beneficial for everyone, not to try and force everyone to be the same.

Quote by treborillusion
It's like I'm all like, **** the EU, make it work for us, we actually have a strong currency, and he's all like....
If you really think the UK is not benefiting from the EU or hasn't benefitted from it in the past, then you seem to be quite uneducated.

Last edited by the bartender at Jan 24, 2013,
No, your like "Why can't all these dirty plebs in their loser countries do whatever the fuck London says (because I'm from London you know)"

and I'm like, you're barely from London, you're a racist and an ethnocentrist. Basically you're the scum of the Earth.
How am I racist you balless sweat stain...

How am I racist you ****ing prat.
BECASUE OF YOU, I CAN'T SAY BLACK OR MIXED RACE GIRLS ARE SEXY, I GOTTA SHOW FAT WHITE MEN LOVE YOU, Being politcially correct is so retarded when you won't even let somoene say they like black girls with out being racist or sexist.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 24, 2013,
"I'm a minority" sticks out. As well as you wanting to force English on a whole continent of people.
damn right I want Europe to speak English, it's about time.

But no, French, German blah blah blah, they wanna make it easier to trade but harder for us. So I say, screw them, make it work for us and turn them into some next United States of America.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion

How am I racist you ****ing you prat.
You have shown feelings of superiority over others multiple times, merely based on the fact that you're from the UK and they're not. That's discrimination.

Quote by treborillusion

How am I racist you ****ing prat.
BECASUE OF YOU, I CAN'T SAY BLACK OR MIXED RACE GIRLS ARE SEXY, I GOTTA SHOW FAT WHITE MEN LOVE YOU, Being politcially correct is so retarded when you won't even let somoene say they like black girls with out being racist or sexist.

like I said, bigots and idiots.

Quote by element4433
Yeah mate, you can carry on thinking things like that. But you're gonna have to give up the title of 'Not racist'.

EDIT: Nobosy has a problem with saying black girls are sexy. That's just pure fact. What you did was start using slave terms to refer to black people, which is not okay.
Last edited by willT08 at Jan 24, 2013,
I'm racist, whatever.
Quote by laid-to-waste