In
171 59%
Out
68 23%
Non-UK
51 18%
Voters: 290.
Page 5 of 6
I like black chicks, I'm racist; Hell, the fact that I like women makes me a sexist too...

Basically, Coventry boy should just jump off a bridge.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
I'm racist, whatever.

the fact that you can't tell the difference between bigotted and racist would suggest that, if nothing else, you fall into the idiot category.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
So why can't I say the EU sucks with out Coventry boy getting his pitch fork out and telling me we all should get along?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by treborillusion
I like black chicks, I'm racist; Hell, the fact that I like women makes me a sexist too...

No. But the fact that you feel that the UK's agenda is inherently superior to what all the other countries in the EU might want does make you a discriminator.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by treborillusion
So why can't I say the EU sucks with out Coventry boy getting his pitch fork out and telling me we all should get along?

Saying that Europe should just be a giant extension of Croydon isn't the same as saying the EU sucks.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
I know it is, if it wasn't, we'd be using the Euro Dollar...
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
I know it is, if it wasn't, we'd be using the Euro Dollar...

If this was a reaction to my post (lrn2quote): You're not using the euro because you chose not to. I fail to see how this could possibly be a proof of superiority.

Last edited by the bartender at Jan 24, 2013,
Quote by willT08
It also shows he doesn't know what 'inherently' means.

Tbh, if you wanted a valid opion, you should have never have left London.

Until then, get back on your turnip truck and shut the **** up.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by willT08
It also shows he doesn't know what 'inherently' means.
One would expect such a strong supporter of English linguistics to be familiar with it.

Quote by treborillusion

Evidence of discrimination 2: A feeling of superiority over people who don't live in London.

Quote by treborillusion
You're still waiting to really live in it.

I live in a City Centre, what are you on about?

EDIT: Christ, I'm praying he wasn't really born in '86.
Does it look like I care?

Ask yourself that.

I live in South London, suck my dick.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Well would you look at that.

If all that means No on your poll then, so be it, I don't care what you want my answer to be you blinded small boxed political correct tied down never going to do anything because you won't fight back against the Dumb, the Wrong and the Silly.
Quote by laid-to-waste
omg drop it you two. or abuse each other over PM like the rest of us.

I'm confused by why tories are pushing this when business is generally in favour of EU as far as I'm aware. or is this a vote they know will go pro-eu and are just doing it to shove it in labour's face that they gave the public a say in the matter.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
WHY CAN'T I SAY NO!

Why can't I say screw the EU if it doesn't work for me, WHY NOT!?
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by theguitarist

I'm confused by why tories are pushing this when business is generally in favour of EU as far as I'm aware. or is this a vote they know will go pro-eu and are just doing it to shove it in labour's face that they gave the public a say in the matter.

Mainly the last point I think. Also to satisfy a growing portion of the Tory backbenches who have been questioning David Cameron's commitment to the party's ideals.

They know we're going to stay in at any rate.
I'm saying OUT, you know why...

Because I can. Because they're broke, because 'they don't want to play ball with Westminster or The City.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Cool. Germany sure isn't broke and they just became our biggest trade partner. So you're wrong on all counts but good for you.
Quote by theguitarist
It reeks of populism. They're probably just trying to use the anti-EU sentiments to their advantage. This would probably backfire if the result of the referendum would be that the UK stays in the EU, which could well be the main reason why it won't be held untill 2017.

The UK and France and, who ever else earns it should have like EU security council like status, like, who ever brings the money to the table gets to say what goes on.
I'm pretty sure the French have done a lot for the EU like the UK but... They just let them get walked all over. I say give France more of a say, heck, give Germany it too, I see Audis, I see Mercs and Beamers too!
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
The UK and France and, who ever else earns it should have like EU security council like status, like, who ever brings the money to the table gets to say what goes on.
I'm pretty sure the French have done a lot for the EU like the UK but... They just let them get walked all over. I say give France more of a say, heck, give Germany it too, I see Audis, I see Mercs and Beamers too!

What are you even talking about...?

Anyway I don't know how to feel, I'm not well enough informed of the ins and outs and I don't tend to trust news papers or politicians.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by treborillusion
France and Germany (and a few others) already have a relatively powerful position in the EU compared to countries that have less stable economies. This is mainly because payment towards the EU is partly based on economic strenght.

Quote by theguitarist

Because their base fear of all things foreign is struggling with their base desire for all things money.

And so the only way Cameron can satisfy the rest of his party is to take the decision out of his hands and theirs.

Plus political brownie points for having a referendum i.e. giving the people an illusion of choice.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I hope I'm not the first to say I'm opposed to there being a referendum at all.

There's a reason we put people in power to deal with this stuff: most of the public don't have a ****ing clue. You might as well just forget the referendum and get the big newspapers to decide, that's essentially what this will boil down to.

There are people who's job it is to know whether being in the EU is good for us economically or not. Let's let the people who actually know what they're doing decide rather than getting every armchair politician who's read a Daily Mail article decide.
^ I'm opposed to referenda as well, they essentially make the whole democratic system useless.

What does the UK gain from the European Union? I've only done some light research, and it seems like they're giving more than they're getting.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by willT08
Dem trade deals

I suppose you guys rely a lot in imports.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
What does the UK gain from the European Union? I've only done some light research, and it seems like they're giving more than they're getting.

On the consumer side, I get hit by a charge of 20% vat on anything over £15 when I buy anything from outside the EU. There's another duty charge of anything over £110 I think too. And the customs people are cracking down on business marking stuff as 'gifts' to help out, by ripping open packages and looking for invoices -_-

edit: plus, debatable if they are gains though, no proper restrictions on travel, work and living between countries. Also, some kind of entitlement to healthcare with the other countries if you register for a certain card, I think.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by JustRooster

If you listen to German media, you get the impression that the British get free hand outs all the time, such as keeping their currency. However, after Germany, they do pay the most into the whole thing.

In my opinion, if the UK leaves, so should Germany, then **** the whole thing.
To the people Saying europe is doing so bad. You do know that the brutish debt is higher than the euro average right?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I don't always agree with WillT08, but god damn is he spot on here.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I could work in Ibiza. Red Passport. <-

Also Paris, France... That'll be neat, I guess... Living in Paris.
Quote by laid-to-waste