This is digital stuff, so most of you guys might be disappointed, but no flaming please.

Anyone got any patches you wanna share?
Clips if anyone gives a shit.

HNPD . I'm interested in one of these for recording, especially the rectifier presets. How does it sound?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Awesome man. HNPD!
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
The presets arent THAT great, but I hear potential.

As with most processors, im going to need to mess with it for some time. Ill install the software and create a couple of tones and record them (and some presets) through the USB later on, if that helps.

I think its an awesome thing to have. The thing that made me buy it was a post that said it wont give you the same sound as the amp but its in the same realm. And my tastes are too versatile to afford all the amps and stompboxes, so this was the next best thing.

Thanks

Edit: Its also fun to make trance-ey stuff with a soundphonic or something preset. Pretty awesome
Last edited by luv090909 at Nov 7, 2009,
I've found that multi-fx pedals aren't really my thing, but if you're into it, I know that fuzzy NPD feeling

HNPD!
My Gear
Marshall MG10 + Digitech RP350 multi-fx
Dean ZX
B52 AT-100
MXR 10-Band EQ Pedal
ESP LTD KH-Ouija Sig
Quote by ZachCrawfordOMG
I've found that multi-fx pedals aren't really my thing, but if you're into it, I know that fuzzy NPD feeling

HNPD!

Idk if that was intended or not, but I lol'ed

Thanks
Quote by luv090909
Idk if that was intended or not, but I lol'ed

Thanks

It wasn't.
My Gear
Marshall MG10 + Digitech RP350 multi-fx
Dean ZX
B52 AT-100
MXR 10-Band EQ Pedal
ESP LTD KH-Ouija Sig
HNPD!

Been thinking about getting one myself, but Ive only heard clean and high gain clips. How is it for mid-gain rock/fuzz settings?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
Quote by ZachCrawfordOMG
It wasn't.

Quote by IsThereLoveInSp
HNPD!

Been thinking about getting one myself, but Ive only heard clean and high gain clips. How is it for mid-gain rock/fuzz settings?

Okayish on how far ive gotten, but ive only used it for like 20 minutes max yet.

Any particular artists?
HNPD! I own the pod xt live and I think it can be very useful under certain circumstances. At least, it has been useful for me in these 4 years it's been in my possession. It helped me a lot when my band played covers mostly... you know, one moment you're playing muse, then you're playing qotsa, then audioslave... I don't think I could have pulled it off without my pod. Of course, it never seemed to me that I was really -nailing- all those different tones, but I could make a passable impression.

Have fun!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
HNPD! I'm not a massive fan of modelling stuff but the POD's seem to be among the best
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by rion87
HNPD! I own the pod xt live and I think it can be very useful under certain circumstances. At least, it has been useful for me in these 4 years it's been in my possession. It helped me a lot when my band played covers mostly... you know, one moment you're playing muse, then you're playing qotsa, then audioslave... I don't think I could have pulled it off without my pod. Of course, it never seemed to me that I was really -nailing- all those different tones, but I could make a passable impression.

Have fun!

Major factor in my decision

Thanks guys
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1155952 It's the line 6 patch sharing topic, there's a group round here as well.

(and don't forget the official line 6 site )

And HNGD Just make sure you put some time in learning how to properly patch it, and you'll be just fine
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.