I am making a horror movie trailer for media soon, and I would like some of the music for it that starts as a low hum, which builds up to pound at the dramatic moments like is used in many other horror trailers.

Anyone know where I could get music like this for free or cheap?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Erm...not wanting to do a shameless self plug, but would something like the Dark Ambient stuff in my sig be suitable? (I could rustle up something more relevant to your specifications if necessary)

Quote by true_bacon22
Lustmord's Heresy!

This would also work.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Nov 7, 2009,
enter the machine- arch enemy!
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Try some of James Newton Howard's stuff maybe? He did the soundtrack for lots of M. Night Shamayalan's films.
Does anyone know if I could create something alike it on 'garageband'? My school has loads of shiteMacs with this on but I don't know how to use them.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Does anyone know if I could create something alike it on 'garageband'? My school has loads of shiteMacs with this on but I don't know how to use them.

Probably. I think SteveHouse knows a bit about Garageband, you might wanna talk to him about it.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I made a three-minute-long horror movie the other night with a couple of friends cause we go bored. I composed the music myself in garageband in 45 minutes.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!