Page 1 of 6
Right, so as the thread title subtly asks, what is the most manly/womanly thing you've done lately?

Manly/womanly as defined by your culture, of course.

"What about you, Kjell, you callipygian superhuman?" you're probably asking. Well I just changed tires on two cars and earlier today I held the door open for 3 old women. Hell yeah.

If you want to discuss what's the least manly/womanly thing you've done, there's a thread for that too
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
peed out my penis
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Somebody at school decided that my current facial hair is my trademark. I feel so manly now.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I have a kickass mustache, and there are little hairs all over my chin and neck.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Manly: Yell "I AM A MAN" while sliding on my knees through a field. I was high.
Womanly: Sang and played guitar to the Lion King theme song, Swahili lyrics and the female singer's lyrics too while walking to my bus. I was also high then too.

Yesterday was a good day.
most girly thing : i sat down to pee
most manly thing : i stood up to pee
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Well... I worked at a construction site all week... The special effects company I work for is doing LED lighting for a new downtown park out here.

Unfortunately, all I could think about in the vest and hardhat was how much I looked like one of the Village People... Does the situation still count as manly???
Manly: I woke up, worked out, then played some lovely, loud rock on my guitar.
Womanly: I watched The Pianist and cried.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Manly: Yell "I AM A MAN" while sliding on my knees through a field. I was high.
Womanly: Sang and played guitar to the Lion King theme song, Swahili lyrics and the female singer's lyrics too while walking to my bus. I was also high then too.

Yesterday was a good day.

funniest thing ive read all day, love it.

The manliest - well i got into a fight at a bar the other day and got a beer bottle shattered over my head and kept on fighting but i was on coke so its not that impressive i guess. Apparently it looked really badass, hurt like a bitch the next morning though
Manly, grew my signature goatee & THEN spiked my hair in the 70s Punk style.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 7, 2009,
manly : drink everyone's beer when they didn't finish
womanly : skip to my dorm
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
I tucked my penis inside my body once, that was pretty manly, in a womanly kinda way
The most manly thing ive done lately was eat a whole chicken! Woa that day i was oozing manlyness
Teh Gear

333XL + Orange 2x12 Open Back Cab
- MXR Micro Chorus
>Memory Boy
> MXR Carbon Copy
>Q-Tron +
Into effects loop
- Bad Monkey> Boss TU 3 In front of amp
- BC Rich Exotic Mockingbird
I hunted a deer, and hit it with my fucikikng longbow. Afterwards i skinned it with a sharpended rock. That was pretty manly, wasn't it?
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by Gakbez
I hunted a deer, and hit it with my fucikikng longbow. Afterwards i skinned it with a sharpended rock. That was pretty manly, wasn't it?

Only if you trained the deer in combat techniques beforehand. If not, you just killed an (innocent), defenseless deer
Quote by Kensai
Only if you trained the deer in combat techniques beforehand. If not, you just killed an (innocent), defenseless deer

hey deer are vicious they account for more deaths in the U.S. than any other animal. i mean they run into cars thats pretty damn intense, you dont see chuck norris attacking cars with his own body now do you
Quote by dmiwshicldply
hey deer are vicious they account for more deaths in the U.S. than any other animal. i mean they run into cars thats pretty damn intense, you dont see chuck norris attacking cars with his own body now do you

I don't know, have you ever seen a REALLY angry anteater?
Quote by dmiwshicldply

Deer are retarded, hence they don't move out of the way and cars hit them. Don't mistake that for being vicious XD
Quote by dmiwshicldply

I don't think they do that intentionally

Unless...
I'm currently growing my goatee out long.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Kensai
I don't think they do that intentionally

Unless...

its all a big conspiracy, the deer are actually a form of suicide bombers and they're trying to take out our transportation so they can take over the world.

The government has known about it for years man, its all a conspiracy i tell you
Quote by dmiwshicldply
its all a big conspiracy, the deer are actually a form of suicide bombers and they're trying to take out our transportation so they can take over the world.

The government has known about it for years man, its all a conspiracy i tell you

Quote by Kensai
I just changed tires on two cars and earlier today I held the door open for 3 old women.