pretty good, Your pinky looks a little high up on the guitar, but if your comfortable playing that way do it up!

timing was good, i could hear a few mistakes but that's a given, pretty good for a year and a half

check out my kissing the shadows cover:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221549
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Last edited by Gundamnitpete at Nov 11, 2009,
yeah, picking hand looks a little awkward to me, maybe relax the rest of your fingers more?? if your not comy that way, anyway.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
really bad start mate but it went better later, looks like you still need more practice tho

your tone isnt very good either, sorry to say

about your right hand pinky ... you are anchoring, and that is a bad thing believe me, Ive been doing the exact same thing for a long time and I stopped doing it 1 year ago. My advice is that you STOP LEANING YOUR PINKY ON THE GUITAR BODY asap, in my videos you can see how my right hand pinky is still rigid many times, its a flaw that comes from my anchoring times (and stopped 1 year ago!)

try to practice sloooooow and 100% relaxed, speed with come with time

wanna check my Slayer cover?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1230941
so just out if interest whats wrong with anchoring your pinky other than it looks funny? as for me its comfterble and ive seen profesional guitar players that do it and a guitar teacher that didnt say anything about it
Quote by dave mustaine v
so just out if interest whats wrong with anchoring your pinky other than it looks funny? as for me its comfterble and ive seen profesional guitar players that do it and a guitar teacher that didnt say anything about it

it creates tension, and tension is your biggest enemy in guitar, check advances techniques forum, i think theres a good sticky about anchoring there